Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Study] Women do NOT know what they want - Looks most Important

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
I'm sure you've heard this before here - Never listen to a woman's advice as even they don't know what they want.

Anyway, I was listening to a recent video from Alexander Grace on What speed Dating data reveals about women and thought I'd share the results.
I do acknowledge he is more on the redpill side rather than the Blackpill (its over) POV, but the evidence does heavily support the blackpill and I'll explain why.

The Ugly Truth of People Decisions in Speed Dating

They wanted to explore what people are looking for in speed dating matches, they'll then compare that to what they actually went for to compare for consistency and observe the strongest predictors.

Firstly, I'd like to point out speed-dating is phasing out and very few younger people are using that as a viable means of meeting someone (Thanks Tinder).

Before meeting anyone, both men and women were asked to rank the importance of:

Attractiveness :blackpill:
Sincerity :bluepill:
Interest :bluepill:
Intelligent :feelstastyman:
Fun :bluepill:
Ambitious :feelsohh:

Source1

Men themselves state that they value attractiveness the most (we don't BS) and women claim to value all traits equally, with Intelligence being of utmost importance.

Men were then asked what they think other men find important, similarly women were asked what other women find important?

Results:

Source2

First point we can draw from this:

WOMEN LIE. That's why you should never listen to what a WOMAN says "she finds important in a partner" because as shown it'll be merely be a virtue-signalling attempt to not come across as shallow.
Men remained consistent in highlighting that men value looks more (men don't lie).

They also asked men what they think women are looking for and vice versa, but I didn't feel the need to include it here.
Tldr: Women think men focus 100% on looks and men think women also value looks the most (about 80%), once again I believe it's merely projection of their character....

Now what 6 Attributes ACTUALLY influence decision making (IT GTFIH Phaggots)?

Each person then went on a speed date with 12 others (time for that personality to shine :feelsYall:), they were then informed to rate their partners 6 attributes
Attractiveness :blackpill:
Sincerity :bluepill:
Interest :bluepill:
Intelligent :feelstastyman:
Fun :bluepill:
Ambitious :feelsohh:

and then indicate if they would like to meet them again.

E.g. If a guy meets with 10 foids and 9 wants to meet him again he'd have a 90% response rate (he's probably also a gigachad - see results)

Finally the R score is calculated.

For non-mathscels the R score is the Pearsons product moment correlation coefficient (PMCC) and it indicates the strength of the correlation.

For example the PMCC for the likelihood of being an idiot and regularly posting on IncelTears is 1 - this means there is a strong correlation between posting on IT and being low IQ :dab:, however the PMCC for a cat meowing and it raining that day is probably zero (unless you have a demonic cat :feelstrash:), because a cat meowing has no effect on the weather.

Here are the results:

Source3

Interesting, so Attractiveness showed to be the most important deciding factor (implied by the strong correlation) in someone getting a second date :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Remember when women claimed that Intelligence was the most important? Yeah with an R score of 0.286, you could be Einstein but if you look like a balding indian janitor, you'd probably be roping that night - once again, women completely lying.

Taking a closer look at Attractiveness for each gender:

Source4

Overwhelmingly women for the most part showed that if your looks were good, you probably were going to get a second date (yet they claimed that looks didn't matter to them :waitwhat:).

Now looking at the results of what they said they want vs what they actually went for:

Source5

Men's importance of looks didn't change. They stayed true to their word.
Women on the other hand (JFL), they went from "Looks don't matter to me TEEHEE" to "Omg this guy made me wet, but despite him being a 3head I'll give him another chance".

From the Halo effect, I'm going to assume as a result of a guy's good looks, this made the experience more "fun" for the foid and they probably shared a common interest such as 'NeTfLiX'.

Source

Conclusion:

Never listen to what a woman says. Look at what they do. :feelsYall:

I still hate women.

stats like this keep the blackpill alive,good find brother.

Great job, OP. Holes are always dishonest.

David Hilbert IQ.

Females are evil. Psychopathic liars.

The thread title is misleading. You said women don't know what they want, but they do know, they just lie about it.

stats like this keep the blackpill alive,good find brother.
Gotta give these soys a reality check.

Great job, OP. Holes are always dishonest.
They want chad, but they'll lie about it to keep men bluepilled.

If every man became blackpilled over night,any power foids have would cease to exit.

The thread title is misleading. You said women don't know what they want, but they do know, they just lie about it.
Meh, a bit of reverse, reverse bait.

They want Chad

Women so stupid OMG

Imagine if females were honest, as in telling every non-chad how butt fucking ugly they think they are. They'd spread the blackpill faster than we ever could and get their stupid rights revoked quickly. Their dishonesty is a survival instinct - opportunistic and sneaky little fucks.
But anyways, great study.

Its all about it ofc

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back