Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [STUDY] "There is correlation ones' postcount and their IQ, the greater the postcount, the higher the IQ"

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
"There is correlation ones' postcount and their IQ, the greater the postcount, the higher the IQ" - Nikola Tesla, 1928

InShot 20200607 175551468

omg wow that’s insane!

My IQ must be decent

I have tested for an iq of 120 and I only have a few hundred posts keep coping buddy :feelsLSD:

Original research of the fast banana institute, I assume? Then it must be true ngl.

You’re high IQ

Explains my lack of braincels

"The National Child Development Study (NCDS) includes all babies born during the week of 03-09 March 1958 in Great Britain (England, Wales, and Scotland), and has followed them for more than half a century throughout their lives. When the children were 7 and again when they were 11, their teachers were asked to describe how much they postmaxxed. For the purpose of the analysis below, the children are defined to be postmaxxers if they were described as postmaxxers at both age 7 and age 11. They were defined to be non postmaxxers otherwise. 62% of the NCDS respondents are coded as postmaxxers. Their intelligence is measured with 11 different cognitive tests at three different ages (7, 11, and 16). NCDS has the best measure of general intelligence available in any large-scale survey data.

As the graph below shows, postmaxxers NCDS respondents are significantly more intelligent than unattractive NCDS respondents. postmaxxers NCDS respondents have the mean IQ of 104.23, whereas non postmaxxers NCDS respondents have the mean IQ of 91.81. The difference between them is 12.42. "