Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Study proves Alpha Fux Beta Bux

Made in Heaven

Made in Heaven

Luminary
★★★★★
Read the "Discussion" part only, that's where the conclusions are. The study confirms women prefer violent, aggressive men for one-night stands, but prefer docile, safe men for marriage

>Studies prove blackpill
>Incel terrorist for believing in blackpill
>Incel terrorist for believing in actual science being proved by studies
So in our age you are a hated member of society who is labeled a terrorist for believing in literal fucking science and facts. The brainwashing of our generation is unfuckingbelievable. I wish i would live a couple hundred years to see where the world is going tbh :feelskek:

>Studies prove blackpill
So in our age you are a hated member of society who is labeled a terrorist for believing in literal fucking science and facts. The brainwashing of our generation is unfuckingbelievable. I wish i would live a couple hundred years to see where the world is going tbh :feelskek:
I'm fine with the brainwashing, since it is mostly Gatheists and Christcucks. It'll just make the west collapse sooner. So it's lifefuel for me

>Studies prove blackpill

> Girls aged 13-16

No they are immature children, later they do prefer caring and non-violent men! :soy: :bluepill:

> Girls aged 13-16

No they are immature children, later they do prefer caring and non-violent men! :soy: :bluepill:
After they've had their loli cunts stuffed with gallons of cum from 25 year old men of course:soy:

>Studies prove blackpill
After they've had their loli cunts stuffed with gallons of cum from 25 year old men of course:soy:

It's a given at this point