Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Study on the sexual market of Tinder

https://medium.com/@worstonlinedate...ably-better-off-not-wasting-your-2ddf370a6e9a

Some interesting graphs and satistics i've found in the study

Obviously the male rarely if ever has the advantage on tinder as shown by this graphic. If you aren't in the top 20 percent at least good luck
1*iC0UjKDxFViE3XZuk6MMUw.jpeg

The currency of likes in the Tinder sexual market is less evenly distributed than US income. Surprise Surprise
1*EgbnUv0Agw5vwKkXqK__pA.jpeg

Tinder economy has a higher GINI coefficient than 95% of all nations on earth. If tinder was economically modeled as a nation it would be one with some of the most unequally distributed wealth
1*ZD90J3F8BfxbJGtGJTl3Qg.jpeg

According to this analysis a man of average attractiveness can only expect to be liked by slightly less than 1% of females (0.87%). This equates to 1 “like” for every 115 females
1*Ixyog0u5NKQwayQC61R4gw.jpeg

It's well and truly over

Last edited:
I can´t get anything on Tinder.

However as soon as I swap my own pics with a gigachad like Nick Bateman I have all the matches pouring in.

Meh, I'm below average. Average is normie territory so I don't give a shit. I hope 90% of guys on Tinder get nothing.

Wow that's really neat. Thanks for sharing. Makes me feel better. I had <1/100 matches and thought this was abysmal. Turns out it's normal.

I love these analyses.

Problem is this one wasn't based on real data but rather interviews of women and rough approximations. But still, probably correct.

Wow that's really neat. Thanks for sharing. Makes me feel better. I had <1/100 matches and thought this was abysmal. Turns out it's normal.

I love these analyses.

Problem is this one wasn't based on real data but rather interviews of women and rough approximations. But still, probably correct.
There's no any discuss required. Anything is clear. It's over. What else can be added?

Damnn...I really wish I was a DEAR GUEST or LURKER so I could do the mental-gymnastics necessary to refute OP's post!!!

Damnn...I really wish I was a DEAR GUEST or LURKER so I could do the mental-gymnastics necessary to refute OP's post!!!

Well simply put, the "study" he quoted was from 2015 and it's mostly just based on the author's guesses about how women swipe and what 27 women told him when he asked them. Tinder doesn't share their data, because it would be bad for business, so we don't know the real distributions. But probably it's not far off from those guesses.

Mods/jannis please stop coping and sticky this quality thread.

We are living in the Slums of the Dating Market without any real chances to leave while Chad was born into a huge Mansion.

Cucktears can't respond to this.

We are living in the Slums of the Dating Market without any real chances to leave while Chad was born into a huge Mansion.
I never thought about it that way. It's like a new sort of feudalism. Ethnics and sub4 whites must toil 40 hrs a week while Chad fucks all the girls.

I never thought about it that way. It's like a new sort of feudalism. Ethnics and sub4 whites must toil 40 hrs a week while Chad fucks all the girls.

40? That's Tyone does.
Non-black ethnics have to put in 100 to have any hope.

I tried tinder for two months and deleted my account and the app. What a waste of time and such a piece of absolute bullshit. At least seeing these charts helped me a little. Thanks for sharing the data.

I tried tinder for two months and deleted my account and the app. What a waste of time and such a piece of absolute bullshit. At least seeing these charts helped me a little. Thanks for sharing the data.
Love to help :). It's over for us

Had a Tinder account for several weeks, zero matches. App deleted. How do they stay in business?

IT users are always silent when truth bombs like this are dropped

Whoah this is even worse than everything I could ever imagine. JFL, a 100% male doesn't even have 1% advantage over females, it's 100 pink there.

Whoah this is even worse than everything I could ever imagine. JFL, a 100% male doesn't even have 1% advantage over females, it's 100 pink there.
I'm a lil dumb, could you explain how this chart works? Because that would be really fucking insane suicidefuel

What would be interesting is to have a beta male who can’t match femoids then pretend on there that they are gay and report whether even gay men don’t swipe right on them- although doubt it because even the most subhuman men could match with your average gay.

Thread should be in the Black Pill Archives!

That graph is pure suicidefuel.

I'm a lil dumb, could you explain how this chart works? Because that would be really fucking insane suicidefuel
Read from left to right horizontally. At a certain level, the more pink and the less blue it tells you the female advantage.

I want to kill the next whore that complains about the "patriarchy"

damn, this nigga posting quality blackpills now. Who even are you anymore?

Tinder is for chads,femoids and cucks. Real men and legends use incels.is.

I bet in the future women will only want to have sex with gigaChad.

Well simply put, the "study" he quoted was from 2015 and it's mostly just based on the author's guesses about how women swipe and what 27 women told him when he asked them. Tinder doesn't share their data, because it would be bad for business, so we don't know the real distributions. But probably it's not far off from those guesses.

I think it’s more like this in 2018 ...

The bottom 92% of men (in terms of attractiveness) are competing for the bottom 10% of women and the top 90% of women are competing for the top 8% of men.

This is basically everything you need to know about women, sex, and society.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back