Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Study: less than half of women report their best intimacy being with their husband

ccw

ccw

Greycel
Just lol

Marrying their best poontang of their life? :feelskek:

According to a recent study by iVillage, less than half of wedded women married the person who was the best sex of their lives (52 percent say that was an ex.) In fact, 66 percent would rather read a book, watch a movie or take a nap than sleep with a spouse.

The fuck is an ivillage?

5 Reasons Why Apple is a “Brand Powerhouse”
Some huts in Africa

The guy that fucks a girl the best isn't the guy with the biggest wallet, what a shocker. Next you'll tell me betabuxxers are compensating for the lack of attraction their female partner feels towards them with money and materialistic tributes.

How can normies read this tripe and not hate women?

Solution: no hymen no diamond, execution for adultery. Aka law of Moses.

They aren't sentient, even if I do ascend one day somehow this stuff will always be in the back of my head, not sure I could ever respect a foid at this point.

Once she's with chad, she will always want chad
full

normie = cuckold

They aren't sentient, even if I do ascend one day somehow this stuff will always be in the back of my head, not sure I could ever respect a foid at this point.
They treat us like trash so it's kinda hard to look past the crap they put us through

Just lol
"B-buh why do men want virgins????:foidSoy:"

@Lonelyus when even Chadlites are desperate, something is truly going wrong with society.

They haven't got the balls to do so.
They are coping with some bs.
"Not all women are like that, my honey is totally different blah blah!" They're retarded. Then they come back home from work and find her "honey" on Chad's and Tyrone's dick. They kill themselves afterwards. Or say: "It's my fault I should have cared more about her and her (silly, stupid, irrational) feelings."
Dumb motherfuckers.

They haven't got the balls to do so.
They are coping with some bs.
"Not all women are like that, my honey is totally different blah blah!" They're retarded. Then they come back home from work and find her "honey" on Chad's and Tyrone's dick. They kill themselves afterwards. Or say: "It's my fault I should have cared more about her and her (silly, stupid, irrational) feelings."
Dumb motherfuckers.

That's why wife beating should be legal. Foids love it. They love masochism.

Their best sex is with their local black guy

Why I'll never be jealous of normies.

Just lol
That's because their best was with chad and chad didn't settle for all the used up beckies that are marrying betabuxxes

Foids best sex is with drug dealer Chad in college