Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Study Finds Short White Men Most Prone to Premature Hair Loss

DarkStar

DarkStar

nevER lose your smile⚡︎⚡︎
★★★★★

Researchers from the University of Bonn in Deutschland found some interesting findings, according to these studies.

These studies constituted around "10,846 early-onset cases and 11,672 controls from eight independent cohorts." so it was a wide-array, and is thus very valid.

One thing worth pointing out here, is this finding:

Male-pattern baldness (MPB) has a lifetime prevalence of ∼80% in European men and is characterized by a characteristic pattern of progressive hair loss in distinct populations of androgen-dependent scalp hair follicles
Meaning that amongst White/European males, it is very common & prevalent.

Now, the study wished to simply make an analysis of what genetics factor into MPD, and here was what the overall consensus was:
Short men - considered to be those under 5ft 10" - and those with lighter skin colours were found most prone to premature hair loss

Dr. Stefanie Heilmann-Heimbach, a human geneticist at the University of Bonn and one of the lead authors of the study, explained via press release how, by studying over 20,000 men from seven different countries: "We were thus able to identify 63 alterations in the human genome that increase the risk of premature hair loss... Some of these alterations were also found in connection with other characteristics and illnesses, such as reduced body size, earlier occurrence of puberty and various cancers."
Generally, it seems that a very strong correlation between that of genetics found to be common in White/European males, and early onset MPD.
Whilst this could explain why 5ft 7in actor Tom Cruise, with his Italian heritage, is thought to use hair loss treatments to keep his leading mane status, predicting hairloss is not quite that simple.
For example, footballer and hair transplant 'poster boy' Wayne Rooney (pictured), who started experiencing premature hair loss in his late teens, falls into both the white and the 'short' category at 5ft 9in, though it's interesting to note that Latino pop star Bruno Mars at 5ft 5in, and African American actor Kevin Hart, who is 5ft 2in, both have a thick head of hair. This is in stark contrast to basketball legend Lebron James who despite being black and 6ft 8in tall has had well-documented struggles with a receding hairline. The Rock aka Dwayne Johnson, who is a statuesque 6ft 5in and mixed race, is famous for his bald look which is due to shaving his head to deal with male pattern baldness.
This is another interesting take, it takes note as to how even amongst celebrishits, shorter white males still struggle with this heavily.

Whereas in contrast, shorter ethnics were able to maintain their hair without the need of products & treatment.

I do find it interesting that tallfag ones such as The Rock & Lebron James were suffering from hair loss as well, yet at that height it won't matter. :feelsjuice:

In men of European origin, balding usually starts in one's 30s. Up to 80 per cent of European men are affected to some extent. Hair loss in Asian men comes about a decade later, and the overall frequence is much lower, impacting 50 to 60 per cent of men. There is relatively little data on baldness in Africa, but male hair loss there seems even less frequent.

There are so many different theories as to the cause of MPB. There seems to be a link showing that short white men may be more prone to Male Pattern Baldness, but from our experience at Belgravia, we treat a range of men from all races and backgrounds. I personally don't see a definite link with stature and MPB and I think we have a pretty good mix of tall and short men as clients. Equally, we have a mix of ethnic origins. If anything, I would say that we treat a larger percentage of non-white males, both across Belgravia's Central London hair loss clinics and via our home-use service for clients based abroad.
European-origin/White males seem to have the highest frequency, followed by Asiatic males who suffer from it much later & at a lesser extent.

Seemingly, Black/African-origin males were some of the least impacted by it.

Overall, a heavy correlation has been established between that of shorter White males & suffering from hair loss.

As I'm sure some of you guys know, I've suffered from norwooding from quite a young age: It's been an issue for me since HS, and I was mocked over it at various points.

Hair & height is life, literally. :blackpill:

As I'm sure some of you guys know, I've suffered from norwooding from quite a young age: It's been an issue for me since HS, and I was mocked over it at various points.
since HS is fucking brutal:feelsmega::feelsbadman:

@GeckoBus @WorthlessSlavicShit @Chudpreet @Regenerator @Grodd @LeFrenchCel @Uggo Mongo @Ron.Belgrade @NearEnd @VideoGameCoper @Left4DeadDarkie @Friezacel @KillNiggers @copemaxx9002 @Da_Yunez @MoggedByALoli @lazy_gamer_423

I am short but fortunately i think none of my family members are bald. My father is in nearly his 50s , yet he isn't bald. I think I may be lucky at least with the hair genetics.

Not surprising that you're more likely to have garbage genetics like balding if you already have other garbage genetics like short height and autism.

That subhuman autist that killed himself by banging his head against the wall in jail was a nw4 at 19.

It's brutal that you've been norwooding since high school

rejoice short kings ur high T

Why is that? Is it because they produce too much T, which is why they're short since it made their growth plates fuse earlier?

Why is that? Is it because they produce too much T, which is why they're short since it made their growth plates fuse earlier?
That's why White people bold the most, same with arabs

30% Please only post with high effort in Inceldom Discussion

Researchers from the University of Bonn in Deutschland found some interesting findings, according to these studies.

These studies constituted around "10,846 early-onset cases and 11,672 controls from eight independent cohorts." so it was a wide-array, and is thus very valid.

Now, the study wished to simply make an analysis of what genetics factor into MPD, and here was what the overall consensus was:

Generally, it seems that a very strong correlation between that of genetics found to be common in White/European males, and early onset MPD.

This is another interesting take, it takes note as to how even amongst celebrishits, shorter white males still struggle with this heavily.

Whereas in contrast, shorter ethnics were able to maintain their hair without the need of products & treatment.

I do find it interesting that tallfag ones such as The Rock & Lebron James were suffering from hair loss as well, yet at that height it won't matter. :feelsjuice:

European-origin/White males seem to have the highest frequency, followed by Asiatic males who suffer from it much later & at a lesser extent.

Overall, a heavy correlation has been established between that of shorter White males & suffering from hair loss.

Oyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

rejoice short kings ur high T
:soy::foidSoy:
I am short but fortunately i think none of my family members are bald. My father is in nearly his 50s , yet he isn't bald. I think I may be lucky at least with the hair genetics.
Ye sometimes we get lucky

I have light-brown colored hair which is a halo, but no full-set of hair to make it work. :feelsrope:
Not surprising that you're more likely to have garbage genetics like balding if you already have other garbage genetics like short height and autism.

That subhuman autist that killed himself by banging his head against the wall in jail was a nw4 at 19.
Link to this story?
It's brutal that you've been norwooding since high school
Incel trait

@Azaylias
Suifuel for short mayocels
:yes::feelsrope:
177cm
5 foot 10
Eh, I'm 5'9 & feel kinda short.

But yet again, American Blacks & Whites can be quite tall.

Because of course, just one of those things alone wouldn't be enough for nature:feelsUnreal:.

Star Wars No GIF

Over for White manletcels.

@GeckoBus @WorthlessSlavicShit @Chudpreet @Regenerator @Grodd @LeFrenchCel @Uggo Mongo @Ron.Belgrade @NearEnd @VideoGameCoper @Left4DeadDarkie @Friezacel @KillNiggers @copemaxx9002 @Da_Yunez @MoggedByALoli @lazy_gamer_423
Im 21 and i still have my hair. My dad lost his hair early, but both of my grandpas didnt. Pray for me that the Norwoord reaper never catches me

Beyond over for Whitecels

Time for Europeans to accept a White Sharia and forcefully pass their balding genes.

Time for Europeans to accept a White Sharia and forcefully pass their balding genes.
White Juche or White Sharia NOW.

And we need to research into genetic-engineering to try & resolve this issue.

Brutal....

People will see this & still cite two-decades old studies on an app used for finding a betabuxx or show some random shit-tok of an above-average guy with an ethnicwhore & cry JBW

Put me on ignore then
I'd rather not, because even when I disagree/dislike brocels I still will hear them out & want to support them if they're feeling bad

Just stop being an annoying fuck who derails threads & spams shit humor, it's not too hard.

People will see this & still cite two-decades old studies on an app used for finding a betabuxx or show some random shit-tok of an above-average guy with an ethnicwhore & cry JBW
:yes: :yes: :yes:

Seems to me you were kinda mocking us with your statement
was just joking (guess I shoulda added a /s). I sympathize with the plight of shortcels

was just joking (guess I shoulda added a /s). I sympathize with the plight of shortcels
Ye it's just hard to tell when you're autistic at times tbh

No need for us to incorporate something like /s though, that could cause issues in itself.

It's been an issue for me since HS, and I was mocked over it at various points.
Brutal af, I knew a Christian curry who the reaper came for in HS. I've heard his parents overworking him had something to do with it

:soy::foidSoy:

Ye sometimes we get lucky

I have light-brown colored hair which is a halo, but no full-set of hair to make it work. :feelsrope:

Link to this story?

Incel trait

@Azaylias

:yes::feelsrope:

Eh, I'm 5'9 & feel kinda short.

But yet again, American Blacks & Whites can be quite tall.
Yeah although humans (men & women) tend to notice taller men

Also your eyes are middle of face not on top of head so you precieve yourself shorter, for example my eyes are 10cm below top of my head