Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Study: conservative women and liberal men most attractive

B

bcroger

Commander
★★
Seems like conservative women are more attractive than liberal women while liberal men are more attractive than conservative men.

Controlling for socioeconomic status, we find that more attractive female individuals are more likely to report higher levels of political efficacy, identify as conservative, and identify as Republican, while men who identify as liberal tend to be more attractive than conservative men. These findings suggest an additional mechanism for political socialization that has further implications for understanding how the body intertwines with the social nature of politics.

Source:
https://bpb-us-w2.wpmucdn.com/about...cal-Attractiveness-on-Political-Attitudes.pdf

Article here finds the same thing
https://www.cambridge.org/core/jour...ical-beliefs/D5214D0CAE37EE5947B7BF29762547EE

Not going to bother reading it, how did it control for basic facial attractiveness ( facial symmetry ect.)? That would be the elephant in the room.

Not going to bother reading it, how did it control for basic facial attractiveness ( facial symmetry ect.)? That would be the elephant in the room.
Makes some sense. Clearly, I am conservative leaning myself, but it makes sense on paper.

This is how some liberal men look like
3228844-u1

tp-best-earrings-men-2-500x333.jpg

How some conservative men look like
GettyImages-1229689934-4x3-1.jpg

Makes some sense. Clearly, I am conservative leaning myself, but it makes sense on paper.

3228844-u1

View attachment 1233920
Bullshit man you got the worst fucking pics online and tried to make a case with it

Not a single thing attractive about those weak fucking liberal cucks

3228844-u1

View attachment 1233920
Genuinely cant tell if your trolling or if your actually that retarded

For starters, the second article is referencing the first paper. Secondly, where did you find that quote? I can't search for it at all. It doesn't separate by gender and just says attractive people are more likely to be Republican in general in the abstract and the conclusion. The datasets are old anyways.

There are no conservative women, this is an axiom.