Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion (Study) Challenging JBW: 47% of White males virgin by 17 compared to 17% of Black males

M

mulaatomaxx

Fakecel, BBC Champion
-

What even are the arguments against this? It’s a little further down in the study, but it also says that 67% of Asian males hadn’t lost their virginity by 17.

American 2018 study for those who tl;dr

Is geomaxxing the future for whitecels? Personally I don’t see the appeal of SEA chicks, if you’re seriously considering Africa/India I think that’s social suicide. I’ve seen some, but very few good looking east Asian chicks so I guess there’s that too.

Last edited:
White men have access to higher quality women while blacks are fucking ugly, undesirable and degenerate women

Blacks are not as incel because they are low iq and NT. They also have bottom tier standards. Black and Hispanic culture is also hyper sexual so it's hard to be an incel but they are mostly scrapping thr bottom of thr barrell that no one wants.

Blacks are not as incel because they are low iq and NT. They also have bottom tier standards. Black and Hispanic culture is also hyper sexual so it's hard to be an incel but they are mostly scrapping thr bottom of thr barrell that no one wants.
This is fair & true to an extent- they also mateguard their foids from what i’ve seen, not to mention that most White normies would go for noodles compared to Blacks or Hispanics.

However, as i’ve pointed out before, more BMWF couples exist than WMBF- literally every Mullattocel i’ve met has had a black dad with a white mom, kind of like how all HAPAcels have a white dad, asian mom.

IMG 20240610 194113 698

White men have access to higher quality women while blacks are fucking ugly, undesirable and degenerate women
Doesn’t change the fact most White whores have very high standards.

What even are the arguments against this? It’s a little further down in the study, but it also says that 67% of Asian males hadn’t lost their virginity by 17.

American 2018 study for those who tl;dr

Is geomaxxing the future for whitecels? Personally I don’t see the appeal of SEA chicks, if you’re seriously considering Africa/India I think that’s social suicide. I’ve seen some, but very few good looking east Asian chicks so I guess there’s that too.
Based post.

This is fair & true to an extent- they also mateguard their foids from what i’ve seen, not to mention that most White normies would go for noodles compared to Blacks or Hispanics.

However, as i’ve pointed out before, more BMWF couples exist than WMBF- literally every Mullattocel i’ve met has had a black dad with a white mom, kind of like how all HAPAcels have a white dad, asian mom.
That is because black women are completely undesirable. They have much higher obesity rates and are most often single mom. I don't think black women or women of any race in general are loyal. Women are only as loyal as their options. White women just so happen to be at the top of the food chain and black women at the bottom so they date across instead of up in race that's it.

well whites are 67% of the population and blacks are 13% so do the math

How do they have “access” to anything when 67% of them are virgin ?

White people are a shadow of what their ancestors used to be.

They’re weak, woke, self hating and nihilistic.

well whites are 67% of the population and blacks are 13% so do the math
Jfl I’m surprised asian is even at 67% I was expecting 80% at least, their first is probably an asian foid thou

How do they have “access” to anything when 67% of them are virgin ?

White people are a shadow of what their ancestors used to be.

They’re weak, woke, self hating and nihilistic.
:yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back