Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [STUDY] Blind women care about looks as much as sighted women AND blind women care about looks MORE than blind men

Glast

Glast

Glow for me feds
★★★★
20d 12h 8m
I've said it many times. Women don't actually give that much of a shit about how you look, but how you look compared to what other women/her friends have. They have a constant need of one upping each other, which is why the standards skyrocket so quickly.

curryfool

curryfool

All life is a game of luck
-
79d 16h 38m
Angry_runt said:
There goes my plan for finding a blind foid. Maybe if she's deaf and blind so on one can tell her I'm ugly?
Lol. :feelshaha:

keksofthebest

keksofthebest

Commander
41d 3h 34m
IT wouldn't touch with a mile long pole

cvh1991

cvh1991

Veteran
4d 22h 10m
Gymcelled said:
I think i'd have an easier time coping if everyone admitted we have it bad and our life sucks, and that's there's nothing we can do

Nobody larps and pretends like homeless people are fortunate in life, nobody tries to gaslight them into believing having a roof over your head is worthless or that they're "feeling entitled" to that
That’s a great comparison, well put.

soymonkcel

soymonkcel

Trying to reach longevity escape velocity.
★★★★
31d 3h 52m
Gymcelled said:
:feelsStudy: Blind women don't want an ugly guy because they'd be ashamed, it would hurt their social standing
JFL BEING UGLY = BEING A SOCIAL PARIA, anyone who denies it is coping hard
Sadly, this proclivity towards maintaining reputation is also the reason why it's very hard to make friends as an incel.
Angry_runt said:
There goes my plan for finding a blind foid. Maybe if she's deaf and blind so on one can tell her I'm ugly?
Gymcelled said:
jfl the blackpill is so brutal, soon it'll be "just date a girl with no tangible ways of interacting with the world bro" :worryfeels: :feelsrope:
:lul:
I think she would not only obviously ask for a Chad, but also be able to find out we are not one: she still has touch. If there was a way out of here, we would be seeing a shitload of incels ascending. Not happening. Keep being creative tho; you could find out the way :rolleyes:

Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
120d 24m
Lebensmüder said:
Unironically retarded animals, not like they could ever see it, but still chad only.

Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
108d 20h 29m
When i was a teen i was daydreaming having a blind girl which would love me, how bluepilled faggot i was.

mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

Everyone except me is a Fed ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽ :fuk:
★★★★★
103d 22h 9m
The personality detector pill destroyed my personality

radishman

radishman

Overlord
★★★★★
144d 5h 28m
Born blind

Doesn't even know what a chad can look like

Chad only

:feelsautistic:

Deleted member 15850

Deleted member 15850

Self-banned
-
13h 19m
Sooo they feel your face to decide if you're attractive or not?

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
124d 14h 7m
Mecoja said:
When i was a teen i was daydreaming having a blind girl which would love me, how bluepilled faggot i was.
Think I dreamed of that too at some point. Either that or a girl in a wheelchair who would appreciate that i took care of her the best i could
:bluepill:

Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
108d 20h 29m
Gymcelled said:
Think I dreamed of that too at some point. Either that or a girl in a wheelchair who would appreciate that i took care of her the best i could
:bluepill:
It reminds me of this movies, it has very much incel what if vibe, i watched it long time ago and i could relate to main character.

TheIncredibleIncel

TheIncredibleIncel

Veteran
★★
16d 15h 39m
Women wear fake eyelashes, fake hair, fake blush, fake their skin tone, and etc. Of course they are more shallow.

0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

demons everywhere
★★
39d 3h 19m
Raping a blind woman should be easy

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8