Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory [Study] Beards make you more attractive than having more masculine traits

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
This study shows that no matter what your attractiveness level is, having a beard will help you increase your sexual attractiveness more than looksmaxxxing.
What this also means is that even if you have giga jaw line and cheekbones, having a beard will still increase your SMV more.

I know some of you will say cope, but actually look at the study.
Just because it's one study doesn't mean it's universally valid, which is true. And we would need many more studies to show this is the case for sure.

Now it makes sense why most ancient civilizations used to support a beard, it was to help the males slay.
I think this is probably why we see regions like the Middle East, Ancient Greece, Russia back in the day, and other places have hyper masculine males with submissive females. However, in cucked nations like Rome, ancient Egypt, or the West, the males also coincidentally mainly support no beards.
But this last part is just me reaching a little maybe.

I've got a thick sand nigger beard, still 0/10.

Yea what a bunch of low T beta faggots, amirite?

I've got a thick sand nigger beard, still 0/10.
Probably not a 0/10 JFL. But yeah, not much you can do if beardmaxxxing fails (unless you are fat or something)
Did you even read what I said or the study?
I never said men without beards can't be attractive.
But even attractive males become more attractive with beards according to the study.

I think it’s generally true. However I’m fucked because half my beard would be grey so I can’t have one. :feelsrope:

I think it’s generally true. However I’m fucked because half my beard would be grey so I can’t have one. :feelsrope:
salt and pepper beard maxxxing?

Beads are perfect for chincels.

Just don't go full autism and get a wizard beard. Keep it short.

Nah nah nah, that ain't right. If you have a good jawline you show it off & hide a recess with facial hair, if many men have beards it lowers the value of beard same way muscle worked well when only a few men gymed but now so many have muscle it ain't rare & exotic no more.

All those Allah ackbars be doing well with women, they have to martyr themselves for the promise of some bitches after death.

The guys calling the shots don't as they have wives in life.

A good jawline looks good hair or not but a recess is more acceptable hidden, same as all these dudes in the spotlight with their hair systems that don't even match up colourwise with the natural hair they still have.

Just so happens that i have a shitty patchy beard of a 13 year old, and cant hide my shitty jawline. :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Nah nah nah, that ain't right. If you have a good jawline you show it off & hide a recess with facial hair, if many men have beards it lowers the value of beard same way muscle worked well when only a few men gymed but now so many have muscle it ain't rare & exotic no more.

All those Allah ackbars be doing well with women, they have to martyr themselves for the promise of some bitches after death.

The guys calling the shots don't as they have wives in life.

A good jawline looks good hair or not but a recess is more acceptable hidden, same as all these dudes in the spotlight with their hair systems that don't even match up colourwise with the natural hair they still have.
You would think, but this study says that even attractive males having beards increases their attractiveness, so the study is against that idea.

Just so happens that i have a shitty patchy beard of a 13 year old, and cant hide my shitty jawline. :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
propecia maxxx?