Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Study: Autistic people more likely to be lonely [Scientists bravely continue confirming that water is wet]

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★
I'm pretty sure scientists publicly expose only 5% of what humans actually figured out and discovered especially when it comes to psychology and biology cause all their researches are very basic and are pretty much "water is wet" moments

Water wet.
Autistic men in particular. Autistic women can 'mask better' which just means they are socially accepted at higher rates, because despite being autistic foids they are still foids jfl.

Female Foid stating something we all know. Most of got her info from Reddit .

Don't get upset. There's no excuse for that.

View: https://vocaroo.com/1jRHhVxQGBbC

Don't get upset. There's no excuse for that.
Cope. I was diagnosed at age 3, and never really made connections like the other kids did. Being non-NT virtually guarantees social ostracization, you should know that as well as I do jfl

Yet another 'study'!?

Can I get paid to make a study on how depressed people are more likely to be sad?

*Autistic males

Exactly, now imagine how much worse the numbers would be if she'd only measure the males. It would be 100% lonely.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back