Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Study: Americans Are Unhappy

Lifefuel to know that majority of people feel like that

damn, but is it possible corona has something to do with this?
Social alienation and emotional immiseration are reaching peak levels in the wake of the plague.

Now that the quarantines are being lifted and social organizations are forming again, we see the rise of revivalist religions such as the cult surrounding the warrior-martyr George Floyd.

Social alienation and emotional immiseration are reaching peak levels in the wake of the plague.

Now that the quarantines are being lifted and social organizations are forming again, we see the rise of revivalist religions such as the cult surrounding the warrior-martyr George Floyd.
96% of those killed by police are men. Black women are really killed by cops, so the signs should say "MENS LIVES MATTER" not 'black lives matter"

96% of those killed by police are men. Black women are really killed by cops, so the signs should say "MENS LIVES MATTER" not 'black lives matter"
(((They'll))) never do that because it goes against their (((agenda)))

The difference is that Black people have a political power base to rely upon, whereas men are atomized as a rule.

I argue that the psychopaths in power feel a rare empathy when they look at Tyrones, because they see the same antisocial behaviors being expressed in thugs like George Floyd that they see in themselves. Hence the plutocratic media and political establishment, which is otherwise morally corrupt in every aspect, is establishing a pseudo-religion surrounding BBC criminals.

Last edited:
The difference is that Black people have a political power base to rely upon, whereas men are atomized as a rule.

I argue that the psychopaths in power feel a rare form of empathy when they look at Tyrones, because they see the same antisocial behavior in thugs like George Floyd that they see in themselves. Hence the plutocratic media and political establishment, which is otherwise morally corrupt in every aspect, is establishing a pseudo-religion surrounding BBC criminals.
#FREE PALESTINE

#FREE PALESTINE
tbh

But legit, the way that the media portrays thugs like George Floyd as innocent angels is not unlike how it portrays psychopathic politicians like Pete Buttigieg as beacons of hope.

The scum rise to the top in our cesspool of a society, and much like reprobate silver (which also rises to the top), it should be discarded.

Last edited:
Makes sense. This world is sick.

damn, but is it possible corona has something to do with this?

definitely. That said tho if people actually had friends then there would be phone talking and shit. I actually think some people just don’t have friends to talk to. Like if I had a best friend during the pandemic I would talk to him nearly every day about shit. But since I don’t I’m alone and I feel lonely.

thoughts? @HappilySingle

Einstein iq

Most people probably chased lives independent from their families in order to have some kind of abstract thing or other, like freedom or something else. Freedom to be a degenerate, basically...

You reap what you sow.

America has lost it

screenshot-2017-09-15-10-32-23.png

Most people probably chased lives independent from their families in order to have some kind of abstract thing or other, like freedom or something else. Freedom to be a degenerate, basically...

You reap what you sow.
You're exactly right in saying that the "freedom" Americans and their dogs speak of is nothing more than freedom to be degenerates. As well as freedom from responsibility to one's spouse, family, and community.

You reap what you sow.

This isn't all that surprising.

It's over, we are living in the collapse of western civilisation.

Of course they are, they don't live in the Netherlands.

Stop hating ugly men and the happiness rates would definitely go up
full