Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [STUDY] 69% of Men would have sex with a woman in a heartbeat. 0% of women would have sex with men.

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
I was made aware of this study in the thread on reddit where normies begin to realise the dating reality for men. Link to thread.

In these experiments, conducted in 1978 and 1982, male and Ie- male confederates of average attractiveness 'approached potential partners with one of three requests: "Would you go out tonight'?" "Will you come over to my apartment?" or "Would you go to bed with me?" The great majority of men were willing to have a sexual liaison with the women who approached them. Women were not. Not one woman agreed to a sexual liaison. Many possible reasons for this marked gender difference were discussed.

First of all note that time period when this study was conducted. 1980. At this point female hypergamy wasn't bad, nor were there any dating apps. Men had a better chance of getting laid however NOT A SINGLE WOMAN would sleep with a man.

The important truth lies in the table:

Screenshot 20200528 095433 Drive

In both cases 0% of women would comply to have sex with men.

Also these weren't ugly men:

The physical attractiveness of both the female afHi male confederates varied from slightly unattractive to moderatel'. attractive.

They claim the attractiveness has no effect on the result, yet in the next paragraph state that they only both parties selected an attractive other (with women selecting a slightly higher PSL guy than a guy selecting the woman):

On a scale of I to 9 (1 = "Very unattractive"; 9 = "Very attractive"), female confederates rated the male subjects M = 7.30. Male confederates rated fe':llale subjects M = 7.70.

What would have happened if they had actually selected very attractive males I wonder....

I thought I'd share this topic as firstly it was shared by a normie on that reddit thread which I find hysterical but it highlights that women's sexual desire towards men can not be matched with man's sexual desire towards women. We see this ever so clearly on tinder with the huge imbalance and in reality. As a result, women shall only go for THE BEST man that approaches her hence why women consider 80% of men to be below average.

[Source](https://www.sciencefriday.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/gender-differences-in-receptivity-to-sexual-offers.pdf)

i hate foids.

Can we just agree that it is over for real

It’s done and done

no wonder
if done now, they they'd be 0% wanting to fuck average man, but nearly 100% wanting to fuck Chad
I think it would be even worse these days. 80s people fucked like rabbits. These days foids are extra extra extra picky because they got the internet to cherry pick.

this is common sense, women have lower libidos, the inequalities between sex drives is what drives hypergamy

they didnt use chads in the study tbh. the results would probably change if they did.

Slutshaming was still a thing back then. If they were to carry out the same test today the percentage of women willing to "go to the apartment" (basically sex) would be much higher (Chad only, of course)

Perhaps they were ashamed to answer yes.

If you do the same experiment with Chads only, I suspect it would be 50% of women saying yes.

Oh look it’s yet another study confirming what everyone already knew!

Still matches up perfectly with this OkCupid study.

L9Vu4Zo.png

Oh look it’s yet another study confirming what everyone already knew!
Yet foids and IT cucks refuse to acknowledge this already. Normies are just beginning to awaken to the Blackpill.