Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News [Study] 67% of trans women have pedophilic tendencies

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Overlord
★★★★★

20231120 122658

I'm extremely skeptical of any study concerning such topic, since there's no possible way to perform them in satisfactory circumstances due to current culture, taboos and laws. I must say I'm particularly skeptical of that one due to the lack of bibliographic references for that rotating suicidal tranny gif.

I can't believe I used to be a pro-LGBTQ cuck. My past self would shudder in horror at the beliefs I have today.
Anyway, trans people are just mentally ill. Ironically enough they are the other side of the coin to incels.
Pre-trans MTF people usually have low-T anyway but are constantly mogged by even LTNs and thus develop such low-T that their brain screams to them that they are foids. This is their only cope for being a male so un-dominant.

Really the only difference between MTF trans and inkies are that MTF trans decided to try life on tutorial island instead of LDARing lmao.

And 33% are lying.