Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Study: 43% Polish women prefer foreigner men (especially ones from non-white countries) over their own men

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Overlord
★★★★★

Watson-Amelia_pr-img_02.png
Azaylias

Atleast 40+% of polish men also prefer foreign women
so where's the problem?

Vile slats I was fucking polish insta gram model hooker last week all of them are hooker prostitute vile stretched aids infected holes! :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

it's the racist globohomo imps turning women into whores and using the nigger invaders as frontline pawns

Women are not wired to be loyal to their "tribe".

It's up to men to keep the tribe together and to keep it strong.

As they should , white women are finally waking up to the realization of the genetic superiority of us shitskins as perpetuated by bollywood films starring hrithik roshan because every currycel looks like him tbh.
FvhYwutWcAIq3TF

@PolskiKartofel

Women are not wired to be loyal to their "tribe".

It's up to men to keep the tribe together and to keep it strong.
If anything they're wired to betray the tribe after all toilets who opened their legs for invaders would of had much greater survival odds in the past than ones who didn't.

So they wanna nigga dick. They should invite Indians. They will increase the Polish population to 100M near their Nazi neighbors.

I know a german coworker who has a polish wife. He says that he wants to send her to prostitution or back to poland becuase she is annoying. He is also a nazi but has 2 kids with her :feelskek:

I know a german coworker who has a polish wife. He says that he wants to send her to prostitution or back to poland becuase she is annoying. He is also a nazi but has 2 kids with her :feelskek:
Slav foids are giga annoying.

Where are the JBW Copers now? :feelskek:

@PolskiKartofel

How do we know that by foreign they mean black/arab and not something like Swedish or Italian men?

Cope they only want Tyrone

Study: 43% Polish women prefer niggers over their own men​

Fixed your title.

Over for Poland.

If anything they're wired to betray the tribe after all toilets who opened their legs for invaders would of had much greater survival odds in the past than ones who didn't.

Yeah I agree.

For some reason though some guys seem to expect that women will fight for nationalist causes too and by and large that's not the case and never will be.

Maybe the problem is that this suggests that giving them the vote was a bad idea.

Yeah I agree.

For some reason though some guys seem to expect that women will fight for nationalist causes too and by and large that's not the case and never will be.

Maybe the problem is that this suggests that giving them the vote was a bad idea.
The only way I'd consider a nationalist female somewhat legitimate is if she is postmenopausal and the lion share of her kids and grandkids where male and she showed concern for them. Still a foid so shouldn't be in a position of power and not taken seriously but I'd at least then believe her intentions where somewhat genuine rather than say just attention seeking whore. Which realistically are not a considerable demographic worth mentioning anyway so still best to strip them of the right to vote. I will say I heard a foid say some bordering on Mens rights shit before but then she was in her 50s and had 3 sons thus it seemed more genuine.

Virtual anime girl youtubers are demons sent by Satan to tempt and disturb me.

polish men look like they are in the middle of an allergic reaction

your song about the west burning down is so good man
Thanks, you guys actually managed to get me to record songs again although my production expertise levels sunk even lower than before with this hiatus :feelsrope:

i fucking hate imperialists. From these little supreme german motherfuckers to these nigger imperialist pieces of shit, may the fire of Perkuns fucking burn you all. I fucking hate germans the most because they will never stop fucking with everyone else. From being the master fucking race to trying to mix everything into a common identity for humanity, they just need to be burned or die of old fucking age dammit.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back