Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [STUDY] 2021 study shows that autistic men are way less likely to experience sex, kissing, relationships and autistic women, not so much

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★
93d 20h 2m
Yep, it's over for us

52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

All hail St.Tyroncel of the Subway
★★
10d 7h 20m
Edmund_Kemper said:
anyone who denies the NTpill is delusional. if autism wasn't a death sentence, then why does this forum have way more autists than the general population?

many will say it's only a death sentence if you're sub8, but even autistic gigachads won't be able to meet people or know how to communicate because of autism, they have a bigger chance than most autists but not guaranteed.

autistic women usually are like NT men instead of NT women. they're underdiagnosed because they typically mask their autism. so they aren't as socially awkward.
They dont “mask” their autism they are frankly ditzy girls who are too ugly to have their ditzyness be cute. (That is why they hate us because we remind them that they are not hot shit and that they are ugly just like us) Can you “mask” being a cripple. Autism is genetic and has to do with the “y” chromosome among males.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Supreme Incel Commander in Chief
★★★★★
80d 9h 29m
TheProphetMuscle said:
Water is wet. Of course romance is 1000000x easier for women
This nigga posting the same study results from different studies over and over again JFL

F

Friedrich Nietzsche

Greycel
1d 3h 14m
Truly Brutal, Nearly cried.

Schizoidcel

Schizoidcel

★★★★
13d 16h 16m
Autism as a male is a death sentence unless you also happen to have a 7.5/10+ which is a huge statistical improbability due to how the brain develops when you're good looking early in life and showered in positive reinforcement.

Last edited:
D

drydesertdick97

Greycel
3h 54m
Not surprising. I’m on the spectrum myself and Obviously have no luck. Whereas an autistpic girl is just an easier fuck for some guys

T

terhun

Banned
-
3h 36m
THE TRUE HONKLER

THE TRUE HONKLER

ᛋartcelᛋ
★★★★★
42d 7h 24m
unuser

unuser

Society Owes Us Reparations
13d 13h 37m
All these studies come to the same obvious conclusions

They just validate empirically what we have already found out deductively :society:

proudweeb

proudweeb

mod nigger
★★★★★
63d 16h 0m
I agree with these statistics. My autism kills my chances forever

Deleted member 38086

Deleted member 38086

Made in Poland with Italian genes.
-
8d 12h 22m
I wonder how I would be if I was NT, where I would be now, etc. I mean I have depression, socal phobia, OCD and I may have bipolar OR borderline and I have autism traits but IDK if it's autism or just horrible social skills (or both). I wil never know.

ERadicator

ERadicator

Exalted Clowncel
★★★★★
214d 19h 45m
Water is wet tbh

Tenshi

Tenshi

もういいよ
★★★★★
85d 23h 3m
niggas can't talk to people how tf are they going to fuck?

but yeah, NTpill is brutal

M

manlet ricel

Greycel
3d 15h 8m
the title reminded me of CHRIS CHAN

D

Deleted member 4804

Self-banned
-
1d 17h 10m
terhun said:
not true.

At least in the US
Single women (57% of women) outnumber single men (54%) in the top 100 US cities
this is like talking to a brick wall with normies but again, "singleness" doesn't correlate with sexual status. Most of those young and single women are in "it's complicated" situations which is codeword for "fucking chad and he doesn't want to be exclusive". The young and single men, on the other hand, are mostly not having sex at all. The exceptions are the aforementioned chads that women like to fuck.

the fact that single status is roughly equal between men and women doesn't mean that sexual success is equal between men and women, since for women single status is usually a choice while for men it's involuntary.

as an unrelated bit every time I've ever spoken to a therapist it's always "there are plenty of autistic women out there". No there aren't and the ones that are don't want autistic men. If I was still going to a psychiatrist or a therapist I'd love to show them the hard data.

Last edited:
CrackingYs

CrackingYs

I.N.C.E.L Freudenabteilungen Lieutenant
146d 8h 44m
Edmund_Kemper said:
Exactly. i don't know how people deny the NTpill. Not saying personality is all you need. but having bad social skills, social awkwardness and inability to meet new people or know how to talk to people makes it impossible to even get noticed.
Women can nearly instantly tell that someone is "off". If you can't hold a conversation like a normie they might not immediately guess that you're on the autistic spectrum or have a schizoid personality, but instinctually they know that this guy is "weird". And then if they find out you have no friends and have never had a girlfriend, then you've already triggered a bunch of the major red flags they look for and poof they are long gone. Foids just don't have the patience or ethics to deal with autists.

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

Suicide is self-expression
★★★★★
254d 23h 19m
CrackingYs said:
Women can nearly instantly tell that someone is "off". If you can't hold a conversation like a normie they might not immediately guess that you're on the autistic spectrum or have a schizoid personality, but instinctually they know that this guy is "weird". And then if they find out you have no friends and have never had a girlfriend, then you've already triggered a bunch of the major red flags they look for and poof they are long gone. Foids just don't have the patience or ethics to deal with autists.
Yeah and that’s why autistic guys are doomed

FuRed

FuRed

Mythic
★★★
47d 12h 56m
terhun said:
not true.

At least in the US
Single women (57% of women) outnumber single men (54%) in the top 100 US cities
Bizarro study. My guess is many men are counting themselves as not-single when in fact their 'girlfriends' are indeed saying they are single :feelshaha:

wgm24

wgm24

This Thing of Ours
★★★★★
16d 14h 25m
Autistic women don't mask better its just people judge womens behavior less harshly then they do men. A weird female comes off as quirky a weird male comes off as creepy
Edmund_Kemper @Edmund_Kemper Do you think if autistic men were the majority we'd have an easier time socializing and more friends?

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
254d 23h 19m
wgm24 said:
Autistic women don't mask better its just people judge womens behavior less harshly then they do men. A weird female comes off as quirky a weird male comes off as creepy
Edmund_Kemper @Edmund_Kemper Do you think if autistic men were the majority we'd have an easier time socializing and more friends?
if autistic men were a majority a majority of men would be permavirgins

also yes autistic women mask autism. they literally act NT.

D

Deleted member 4804

Self-banned
-
1d 17h 10m
CrackingYs said:
Honestly they do lol. They immediately view you as asexual and a total nonthreat. Then it's super easy to listen to them drone on and on about whatever dumb bullshit they're interested in. They will be completely honest as long as you're willing to listen and you can hear about the hedonistic lifestyles foids enjoy on a daily basis. Ofc they will never ever ever be sexually attracted to you but they'll tell you anything since you're too retarded to judge her for it.

Restart80

Restart80

Admiral
★★★★
22d 58m
kampman

kampman

★★★★★
176d 19h 13m
Bazinga said:
as an unrelated bit every time I've ever spoken to a therapist it's always "there are plenty of autistic women out there". No there aren't and the ones that are don't want autistic men. If I was still going to a psychiatrist or a therapist I'd love to show them the hard data.

So true. If a foid is affected by a certain condition (autism, poverty, poor looks), she would never want a "condition-matched" male to have sex or spend her life with. Actually, she is much more likely to be picky and try everything to find a male much better than her, so she won't have to be reminded of her own deficiencies all the time.

S

SwordsmanAlt

Captain
★★★
7d 11h 1m
Late to this, but it's been shown for awhile now that females exhibit less autistic traits than males do as they have some genetic protection (particularly if autism has sex-linked characteristics) . Autism in males is usually more severe.

Not that it matters: male thirst will fuck anything with a foid body. There are thirsty degenerates that will even fuck down syndrome foids just to get their nasty dick wet with pussy.

RecessedChinCel

RecessedChinCel

6ft Tall Multi-Millionaire Chang truecel
★★
54d 9h 19m
IT don’t ever dare touch threads like these. They will cherrypick until their wombs fall out their loose roastie holes. :blackpill:

RejectReality

RejectReality

autist currycel retard
★★
1d 16h 15m
I am autistic on top of being currycel... it never began

keksofthebest

keksofthebest

Requested Ban
-
42d 13h 44m
I hate autistic women.

evilguy

evilguy

Recruit
★★
6d 2h 12m
It seems JBW doesn't even work for me! It never began for autistics!:feelscry::feelscry:

MinorityNoOneCares

MinorityNoOneCares

Recruit
★★★★★
10d 19h 20m
Schizoidcel said:
Autism as a male is a death sentence unless you also happen to have a 7.5/10+ which is a huge statistical improbability due to how the brain develops when you're good looking early in life and showered in positive reinforcement.
There are autist Chads, but very very rare.

JoeBruhcel said:
Mods should pin this.

M

MARTYRDOM GOD X

Officer
★★
4d 15h 20m
No matter what religion a foid claims to believe in, her true Religion is hypergamy and she will abandon every aspect of her faith she can socially get away with to fulfill her biological hypergamous instincts.

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
231d 16h 19m
keksofthebest said:
I hate autistic women.
I hate autistic and non-autistic women because I’m a misogynist and know that a femoid is awful, regardless of whether they are autistic or not.
Edmund_Kemper said:
Yeah and that’s why autistic guys are doomed
Over for autistic men.
AlphaCentauri said:
GOOOOOOOOOOOD MOOOOOORNIN JFL
Autistic females are generally a meme, most of them don't differ in any way from their "normal" counterparts.
-BrettyBoy- @-BrettyBoy-
Autistic women still have it easy, just like non-autistic femoids.
Damian Dark said:
Most normies cannot sleep with slim white girls (all that counts). Part of the reason most autistics cannot find a girl is because they have unrealistic standards (lack of social cues make them think the “hot blondes” are attainable). NT men “know their lane” by late teens. This leads men on the spectrum hoping that one day the hot blonde will come. She never does.

if an aspie guy settled for a landwhale on tinder he’d “ascend”. This is basically what most normies do
I’m autistic and don’t have high standards.

Last edited:
turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

>ဪ꧅ဪ⸻ဪ꧅ဪ꧅ဪ꧅⸻ဪ⸻⸻ဪ⸻ဪ꧅ဪ꧅ဪ⸻ဪ꧅ဪ꧅ဪ꧅⸻ဪ⸻⸻ဪ⸻ဪ
★★★★★
181d 18h 32m
Edmund_Kemper said:
63% of autistic women have frenched kissed with tongue compared to 82.7% of NT women. (This means autistic women were just as likely to have french kissed as NT men and were more likely than NT men to have kissed someone on the lips with mouth closed!)
:shock:

Luminary
★★★★★
22d 3h 35m
this proves woman cant be incels:feelstrash::feelstrash:

Antisocialloner

Antisocialloner

TRUECEL MENTALCEL HYBRID
★★★★
30d 19h 14m
Tenshi said:
niggas can't talk to people how tf are they going to fuck?

but yeah, NTpill is brutal

Arabcel011

Arabcel011

Retarded low IQ sandnigger
★★★★
11d 8h 53m
No this does not prove the NTpill, Facial structure and autism are correlated. The reason why half of the autists mentioned in this study didn't experience any kind of long-term relationship is most likely because of their undesirable looks, many autistic people have distinct facial abnormalities like wide IPD, asymmetry, and unusually wide/big upper face including forehead, which are all are undesirable and repulsive facial traits.

Being NT does not have any influence on desirability and perceived attractiveness, Looks > everything. If you are good-looking you automatically become desirable to the opposite sex whether you are NT or not. The difference is, when you are ugly and non-NT you get perceived as a weirdo and creep, when you are good-looking and non-NT you get perceived as quirky and unique, and if extremely autistic you get perceived as shy and cute. All the bad things about your personality and behavior automatically become pros and good traits instead of being cons when you are good-looking, there's a reason why women are attracted to serial killers who are good-looking and fantasize about getting raped by them.

Last edited:
Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
254d 23h 19m
Arabcel011 said:
No this does not prove the NTpill, Facial structure and autism are correlated. The reason why half of the autists mentioned in this study didn't experience any kind of long-term relationship is most likely because of their undesirable looks, many autistic people have distinct facial abnormalities like wide IPD, asymmetry, and unusually wide/big upper face including forehead, which are all are undesirable and repulsive facial traits.
View attachment 547111 View attachment 547116

View attachment 547117

Being NT does not have any influence on desirability and perceived attractiveness, Looks > everything. If you are good-looking you automatically become desirable to the opposite sex whether you are NT or not. The difference is, when you are ugly and non-NT you get perceived as a weirdo and creep, when you are good-looking and non-NT you get perceived as quirky and unique, and if extremely autistic you get perceived as shy and cute. All the bad things about your personality and behavior automatically become pros and good traits instead of being cons when you are good-looking, there's a reason why women are attracted to serial killers who are good-looking and fantasize about getting raped by them.
Dude NT is important. If you can’t communicate you can’t ask someone out

Arabcel011

Arabcel011

★★★★
11d 8h 53m
Edmund_Kemper said:
Dude NT is important. If you can’t communicate you can’t ask someone out
Men who look like this

don't need to ask a girl out, girls chase them instead.

Last edited:
Arabcel011

Arabcel011

★★★★
11d 8h 53m
Edmund_Kemper said:
No because men pursue women get pursued
There's an exception to this rule when you are 7.5/10 or above. Good-looking men live life on easy mode whether they are NT or not.

Last edited:
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
122d 21h 40m
TheProphetMuscle said:
Water is wet. Of course romance is 1000000x easier for women

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
108d 19h 30m
Edmund_Kemper said:
Only 26.8% of autistic men have engaged in any sexual experience before (oral, anal, intercourse, foreplay, etc.) compared to 72.4% of NT men.
:feelsmage: brutal as fuck
i hate being 21 year old autistic KHHV

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
254d 23h 19m
Arabcel011 said:
There's an exception to this rule when you are 7.5/10 or above. Good-looking men live life on easy mode whether they are NT or not.
No they still pursue every man does

incelerated

incelerated

Hated, Hateful
★★★★★
72d 23h 8m
Ropefuel for the day and I didn't even have to read more than a few lines.

SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅
★★★★★
48d 4h 43m
After reading this I am convinced that I should just kill myself.

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Autistic social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
43d 17h 30m
Edmund_Kemper said:
anyone who denies the NTpill is delusional. if autism wasn't a death sentence, then why does this forum have way more autists than the general population?

many will say it's only a death sentence if you're sub8, but even autistic gigachads won't be able to meet people or know how to communicate because of autism, they have a bigger chance than most autists but not guaranteed.
This is the truth. At all social tiers, we get mocked, disrespected, and pushed down by others, even here. It is such a huge privilege to be born NT, everything in life is so much easier for them. :feelsree:

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
254d 23h 19m
bigantennaemay1 said:
This is the truth. At all social tiers, we get mocked, disrespected, and pushed down by others, even here. It is such a huge privilege to be born NT, everything in life is so much easier for them. :feelsree:

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8