Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [STUDY] 10% of children are the result of cuckoldry, males penises and semen have evolved with that in mind, women desire chad more during ovulation

SILLY INKWEL WOMEN DONT CHEAT THAT'S MISOGYNISTIC NONSENSE :soy::soy::soy::soy:

Lmao they cheat so much that we've evolved with specific adaptations that try to counteract this.

Here are 2 studies on cheating/cuckoldry, the evolution of penises, semen and more. The studies used will be linked at the bottom

1) Roughly 10% of children are the result of cuckoldry, 9% of women admit to cheating, among younger women it is 15% [1]

Other figures ranging from 2 to 30% are also found, but the average is found at around 10%, which seems plausible given the rates of cheating among women (9% on average, 15% when they're at their most fertile). Note that these are just admissions, in reality they probably cheat even more

It is often suggested that 10% of children are not biologically related to their putative genetic fathers as a result of cuckoldry. Anderson (2006) distinguished between studies of high and low paternity confidence samples, and found median rates of actual non-paternity (determined from blood or DNA exclusion tests) of 2% and 30% respectively, with much variability across studies.

This was supported by fairly high rates of extra-marital affairs in both men and women. In a recent study of a random sample of 9,852 Norwegians aged 18 to 49, 16% of men and 11% of women admitted to having had an affair during their current relationship, with 50% not using any form of contraception (Traeen et al, 2007). Cuckoldry is a real risk to men's reproductive fitness, sperm competition may account for certain sex differences in human psychology and morphology. For example, prevalence estimates of offspring from extra-pair copulations range from I% to 30% across cultures, averaging around 10(% (Shackelford et al., 2005). Jolmson et al. (2001) also found that 9% of all women and 15% of women between the ages of 16 and 24 years reported having concurrent sexual relationships and' Gallup et al. (2006) reported 25% of women in an institution to engage in extra-pair copulation.

2) Alpha fucks, beta bucks + Women desire chad MORE after having found a beta buxxer, they like chad more as time goes on and lose interest in their husband over time [1]

Psychologically, women are hardwired differently than men, A woman has a dual sex drive. The first is centered on finding a mate for life to help support her and her offspring. This is why (and when) love is such an important part of a woman's sexual desire, The second is a desire to obtain a variety of the best genetic material to produce the best children.

Doesn't this read like some blackpill straight out of an incel forum? Jfl it's exactly alpha fucks, beta bucks. But things get even more brutal

This second desire begins to grow once a woman has found her life mate and grows stronger as time with him progresses. Eventually, this latter and more powerful drive overpowers her sexual desire for her life mate. This is why a woman's sexual desire for her husband diminishes over time

THAT'S RIGHT. WOMEN DESIRE CHAD EVEN MORE WHEN THEY'VE FOUND THEIR BETABUXXER OR HAVE SETTLED DOWN :feelshaha::feelshaha: THERE'S LITERALLY NO ESCAPE: WOMEN ARE CHADSEXUAL

At the same time, her sexual desire for other men is increasing. This does not make her immoral or mean that she no longer loves her husband. It is simply part of her genetic code (Susan, 2011), Compounding this is that, nature has not only given women a two prong and exponentially stronger sex drive than men, it has also given women the ability to experience a far greater quantity, intensity, and variety of sexual pleasure and orgasm than men. This is nature's way of motivating a woman to seek out sexual activity considering the risk she bears in doing so

"Women have a low sex drive bro :soy::soy: my wife is not very sexual, that's why we only have sex 3 times per year with the lights off"

3) Women cheat or fantasize about cheating the most during ovulation, when they're at their most fertile [1]

In fact, women in particular, as a group, show systematic changes in sexual fantasy and attractiveness to extra-pair men, among other sex-related traits, around the time of ovulation (Macrae et al., 2002). Women are not only more likely to fantasize about and sometimes engage in an affair during this time, they are also more sensitive to and attracted by male pheromones (Gangestad et al., 2002).

That's right, when their body is ready to have a baby is when they want chad the most and forget about their non chad betabuxxing husband.

Baker and Bellis (1990) found that when women initiated an infidelity it often occurred around the time of ovulation and 7% of the copulations during this time of ovulation were with an extra-pair man, and these relationships were less likely to involve the use of contraceptives than were copulations with their social partner

Women are even less likely to use contraceptives when cheating at their most fertile jfl, they actively want to get pregnant with chad

4) Women are even more attracted to chad during ovulation than during normal times [1]

Thornhill and Gangestad, (1999) found that the scent of facially symmetric and thus physically attractive men was rated as more attractive and sexy than was the scent of less symmetric men, but only during this fertile time frame. Penton-Voak and Perret (2000) found that women rate masculine faces, those with a more prominent jaw, as especially attractive around the time of ovulation. Scent, facial symmetry, and a masculine jaw bone may, in turn, be proximate cues to the man's genetic fitness and social dominance (Shackelford and Larsen, 1997)

5) The size (dickpill) and shape of the human penis is designed to remove the semen of other men, semen is designed to stick as best as possible and stop the semen from other men [2]

In addition to the ostensible impact of female choice on the evolution of more elaborate male genitalia (Eberhard, 1996), there is reason to believe that sperm competition played a role in shaping the human penis. The human penis, with a relatively larger glans and more pronounced coronal ridge than is found in many other primates, may function to displace seminal fluid from rival males in the vagina by forcing it back over/under the glans.

During intercourse the effect of repeated thrusting would be to draw out and displace foreign semen away from the cervix. As a consequence, if a female copulated with more than one male within a short period of time this would allow subsequent males to “scoop out” semen deposited by others before ejaculating (Baker and Bellis, 1995).

To test this hypothesis, Gallup, Burch, Zappieri, Parvez, Stockwell, and Davis (2003) simulated sexual encounters using artificial models and measured the magnitude of artificial semen displacement as a function of phallus configuration, depth of thrusting, and semen viscosity. The displacement of simulated semen was robust across different prosthetic phalluses, different artificial vaginas, different semen recipes, and different semen viscosities. The magnitude of semen displacement was directly proportional to the depth of thrusting and inversely proportional to semen viscosity. By manipulating different characteristics of artificial phalluses, the coronal ridge and frenulum were identified as key morphological features involved in mediating the semen displacement effect.

Brutal dickpill incoming: bigger penises are functionally more efficient at removing sperm. We've evolved with bigger penises than every other primate because we needed to counteract cheating. Even the shape is designed for that

In order for the human penis to serve as an efficient semen displacement device, it needs to be of sufficient size to fill the vagina and supplant foreign semen In contrast with our closest living relative, the human penis is roughly twice as long and wide as that of the common chimpanzee (Short, 1980).

As evidence that the human penis may have been shaped by the recurrent adaptive problem posed by sperm competition consider the following. Magnetic resonance imaging studies show that during coitus, the typical penis fills and expands the human vagina, and with complete penetration often pushes up against the cervix (Weijmar Schultz, van Andel, Sabelis, and Mooyart, 1999). When ejaculation occurs, thrusting diminishes and vaginal penetration reaches its maximum point (Masters and Johnson, 1966). Not only does this serve to release semen in close proximity to the cervix, but data on ejaculatory pressure shows that the first several ejaculatory contractions project seminal fluid with such force that it can be expelled at a distance of 30-60cm if not contained in a vagina (Masters and Johnson, 1966)

A longer dick allows you to push your semen deeper and remove other semen effectively

Thus, there appear to have been a series of adaptations that serve to confine or focus the release of semen to the uppermost portion of the vaginal tract, possibly as a means of making it less vulnerable to displacement by other males. A longer penis would not only have been an advantage for leaving semen in a less accessible part of the vagina, but by filling and expanding the vagina it also would aid and abet the displacement of semen left by other males as a means of maximizing the likelihood of paternity.

6) Chad has better semen because frequent semen release improves its coagulation [2]

First of all let's establish the benefits of semen coagulation when it comes to reproduction

Semen coagulates within seconds after ejaculation and then liquefies or decoagulates about 15-30 minutes later (Mandal and Bhattacharyya, 1985; Robert and Gagnon, 1999). While semen hyperviscosity is associated with infertility (Gonzales, Kortebani and Mazzolli, 1993), the first part of the ejaculate does not typically coagulate, only the last fraction (Baker and Bellis, 1995). Baker and Bellis speculate that this keeps the semen in place while sperm travel to the cervix, and at the same time prevents the passage of rival sperm from subsequent males.

The data derived from artificial genitals (Gallup et al., 2003) also show that viscous semen is more difficult to displace, and as a consequence another function of semen coagulation may be to minimize self-semen displacement and/or displacement by other males.

Mandel and Bhattacharyya (1986) measured semen coagulation in humans, and found that if the male had not ejaculated in the previous two days liquefication times were significantly decreased. Thus, by implication, men who copulate frequently (which may include multi-partner matings) deposit semen that coagulates for longer periods of time.

Chad wins at life in every way and even wins at creating life jfl

7) Our semen coagulation time is yet an other indication of women's propensity to cheat [2]

Dixon and Anderson (2002) examined semen coagulation and copulatory plugs in 40 species of primates. Coagulation rates were highest in species where females commonly mate with multiple partners, and lowest in those where females are primarily monogamous or belong to polygynous groups.

Sources:

[1]

[2]

Last edited:
Infinitely blackpilled

One of the most brutal suifuels of all times.

I'll just link this post anytime someone asks me why we should hate women.

Not only do they cheat on you, but they will lie and make you waste years of your life raising another man's baby. They will take your money with no shame and use courts to do so.

After reading this thread I don’t even think I want a relationship anymore. I just want to rope
Thanks for the bump :feelsautistic:

One of the most brutal suifuels of all times.

I'll just link this post anytime someone asks me why we should hate women.
:feelsautistic: I'm honored

Women also delay intercourse with their betabuxx to get insemniated first by the alpha.

I once read it in a google books book about sperm wars.
Yeah pretty sure I've heard about that too, just don't remember the exact source.

I think I've also read somewhere that when a woman cheats, she naturally refrains from sex during a period which on average corresponds to the period of time that guarantees that having sex with her husband won't remove the semen of the man she's cheating with.
It's all instinctual and hard coded into their dna.

This is why societies limit sexuality.

Thanks for the bump :feelsautistic:

:feelsautistic: I'm honored

Yeah pretty sure I've heard about that too, just don't remember the exact source.

I think I've also read somewhere that when a woman cheats, she naturally refrains from sex during a period which on average corresponds to the period of time that guarantees that having sex with her husband won't remove the semen of the man she's cheating with.
It's all instinctual and hard coded into their dna.
I dont either and Im trying to find it for a thread I want to write :feels:

The male penis shape is also the evolutionary result of gang bangs
That was the first thing that came to my mind while I was reading point #5 :feelspuke:
The human species is genuinely disgusting
I look up some scientific papers and find scientists saying things that would get you screeched at and labeled an evil misogynistic male. Society is in complete denial tbh. It's like we're back in the middle ages burning people at the stake for saying scientific facts.
You couldn't have said it better op.

This thread is a brutal blackpill and it belongs in the must-read content. These types of posts should be read by all bluepilled copers that lurk the site!

@mental_out @knajjd @i_a_m_i @Master @cocksucker what do you guys think?

Lmao they are designed to cheat and lie to us. Even knowing all the this truth about women idk why our mind still want them. Shit is repulsive but I guess lizard brain don’t care

We controlled their bullshit for 3000 years. What went wrong?

20201204 145808

Brutal high IQ high effort thread.

This does not make her immoral or mean that she no longer loves her husband. It is simply part of her genetic code.
Rape is in my genetic code. Also fucking minors. JFL.

The punishment for adultery in Islam is death. I was brainwashed by the West and local cucks who suck the West's cock that this is a bad thing.
I realize now that this is a good and necessary thing to prevent degeneracy and cuckolding which is in the genetic code of femoids.

The punishment for adultery in Islam is death. I was brainwashed by the West and local cucks who suck the West's cock that this is a bad thing.
I realize now that this is a good and necessary thing to prevent degeneracy and cuckolding which is in the genetic code of femoids.
based

That was one of the most brutal blackpills ive read recently

It boggles my mind how much of women's behavior is governed by their constant desire of superior seed. That's not the woman we used to know. Woman as we knew it was a shy, humble creature who obeyed its master and depended on the outside support to even function properly. But studies like these uncover a covert, more "pragmatic" part of its nature which ironically is there to solely allow it to seek out more and more superior seed, at all times, at all costs. Pregnant, engaged, impoverished or empowered, you can't restrain its drive for chad. Even more disturbing is that women themselves can neither control nor realize it, yet power that they hold allows them to freely act on those impulses. Screw science, why is it so mysogynistic?

Last edited:
Nice to have scientific peer reviewed sources for foids being cum whores by nature

Note the science cucks

Yes one of those studies actually talked about gangbangs briefly too. I didn't even cover half of the shit found in those 2 studies, they're a gold mine. There was also more stuff on circumcision, premature ejaculation, impregnation of twins from 2 different males and more if anyone is curious.

Thanks for the early reply bro :feelsautistic:

:feelsautistic::feelsYall:
what's the stuff on circumcision

Yikerinos this is just pseudo science :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Yikes. Incel spotted. You must have a small dick. Who hurt you? Why do you hate women? Are you immoral or something?

Yikes. Incel spotted. You must have a small dick. Who hurt you? Why do you hate women? Are you immoral or something?
The whores cucking their husbands aren't the immoral ones, but the ones pointing this out are? Seems legit. :soy:

The whores cucking their husbands aren't the immoral ones, but the ones pointing this out are? Seems legit. :soy:
They do this all the time. They accuse us of being evil for pointing out the evil stuff happening in society :feelsseriously:

They do this all the time. They accuse us of being evil for pointing out the evil stuff happening in society :feelsseriously:
kill the messenger because he told you bad news, that way no one will be able to hear the bad news:soy:

This study proves why the sexual revolution was by far one the biggest mistakes the west could've made. Paired with biological drives to cheat, and because you cannot run away from your genetically hard-wired desires, giving women complete sexual freedom was opening pandora's box. Islam has and always will be right about female nature

This study proves why the sexual revolution was by far one the biggest mistakes the west could've made. Paired with biological drives to cheat, and because you cannot run away from your genetically hard-wired desires, giving women complete sexual freedom was opening pandora's box. Islam has and always will be right about female nature
It's not just islam. A century ago in the west a woman who was spending time in private with a man who wasn't her husband was assumed to be a cheating foid or a prostitute. In every civilization women's sexuality is kept in check or monitored because men have 0 guarantees that they're raising their own kid. Having a strict sexual conduct was the only way to minimize the risks.

And retards think this is hateful or misogynistic and most importantly: useless. They are incapable of seeing the broader picture. If men aren't guaranteed that their kids are really theirs then they have no incentive to contribute to the system, which either makes society crumble or leads to brutal rebellions and instabilities which ultimately harm EVERYONE, including foids.

At the same time, her sexual desire for other men is increasing. This does not make her immoral or mean that she no longer loves her husband.
I beg to differ. :feelsree::feelsBox:

"Is this the correct line for the gangbang?"

nothing I didn't know already, also this bews is old I heard it like 20 times already

And retards think this is hateful or misogynistic and most importantly: useless. They are incapable of seeing the broader picture. If men aren't guaranteed that their kids are really theirs then they have no incentive to contribute to the system, which either makes society crumble or leads to brutal rebellions and instabilities which ultimately harm EVERYONE, including foids.
Very true. Especially the part about not contributing to the system if there's no way to guarantee it benefits them (by allowing them to pass on their genes). Reminds me of the Capuchin monkey fairness experiment where one received a cucumber and then sees the other monkey get the grape, causing the first monkey to stop complying. Even going beyond the cuckoldry problem, I definitely agree that if more and more men become black-pilled and or LDAR something will have to change so society doesn't crumble in on itself

You know I have seen elements of the content in this post popping up since the mid 00's when I was still a blue pilled SIMP. It's all so clear now. Women really are disgusting.

What the fuck is wrong with foids. This shit isnt right

Holy fuck these women are evil degenerates and it is truly over for us. They never should have been given rights

Bumping the thread with this

Very true. Especially the part about not contributing to the system if there's no way to guarantee it benefits them (by allowing them to pass on their genes). Reminds me of the Capuchin monkey fairness experiment where one received a cucumber and then sees the other monkey get the grape, causing the first monkey to stop complying. Even going beyond the cuckoldry problem, I definitely agree that if more and more men become black-pilled and or LDAR something will have to change so society doesn't crumble in on itself
Now you both understand why having free speech online and spreading the black pill is so dangerous.

Now you both understand why having free speech online and spreading the black pill is so dangerous.
Yeah the system would collapse. If a large percentage of the male population were to instantly become blackpilled that would lead to huge social dysfunction: either men would go yolo and do tons of crimes/start a civil war, or they would go LDAR.

Tbh it reminds me how some people say that america relies on the poor and middle class thinking of themselves as temporarily embarrassed millionaires

This. More evidence to suggest that sub-human betabuxxers were never meant to have children. It's the natural order. Betabuxxing seems so counter-productive that I don't understand how it's still perpetuated and not sorted out by genes dictate sexual-behaviour.

It's really good attitude when approaching the blackpill since not only what you mentioned but also because it's easy to be lured by the false premises of the bluepill due to the contradictive-to-human-programming nature of the blackpill. It literally tells you to stop trying when there is no evolutionary benefit to doing so, only a personal one regarding saving effort from continuosly trying something which will not bring result. We should not stop proving our even seemingly very obvious theories.

I wish you were there when I was plagued by one, falling smoothly for the bluepill.:feelsbadman:

Water is wet, brother.:panties:
Betas having hope and passing on their genes through effort and work is the backbone of civilized, flourishing societies

This. More evidence to suggest that sub-human betabuxxers were never meant to have children. It's the natural order. Betabuxxing seems so counter-productive that I don't understand how it's still perpetuated and not sorted out by genes dictate sexual-behaviour.
There is nothing natural about the way you are communicating right now through the "internet" on a "computer". Natural doesn't result in amazing things, it always results in the mundane.

As the feminist author Camille Paglia once said in her book "Sexual Personae" (a quote you won't hear the average feminist today saying):
"If civilization had been left in female hands we would still be living in grass huts."

If things had been "sorted out" as you say the computer wouldn't even exist yet and probably would have never existed.

Tbh it reminds me how some people say that america relies on the poor and middle class thinking of themselves as temporarily embarrassed millionaires
Yes, the sick systems in the modern world rely on the cheese at the end of a never-nearing stick, so that the people holding the stick continue being able to hold that stick and make the rats spin the wheels of profits. Women are just one of the cheese pieces for young and middle-aged men at the end of one of the sticks - men who are in their prime working years and at the peak of their motivation and productivity.

T
That gets harder & harder when sources or evidence that is seen as "problematic" gets erased over time thanks to the types controlling the Internet having a problem with it so in an Internet version of book burning we get the rewriting of history & lost knowledge, even if you cite sources you'll get tldr I'll just scream labels at my opponents & win the support.

That right there, you know onlyfans major subscribers are the biggest blueballs cucks going.

Chad treats women like shit as he sees them as nothing more than a cumsponge, why would he respect a woman that will put out on the first date, fawn over him & give up her most valuable commodity so easily for him, he's won the gold medal & now has nothing more to gain from being around her while she'll start trying to put more restrictions & expectations the longer he's around her so he now needs to slap her around a bit to assert dominance & try not to catch feelings for her, she who will likely fuck another at some point.
That's why I low-key respect chad. He kind of knows the truth

cuck if not dnacheckmaxxing

Yeah, it's sad. We are never desired, that is why we are all lonely virgins.

I knew it for a long time already. Foids are disgusting.

Glad this is pinned. It should be one of the entry-level courses taken into the blackpill.