Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"studies show"

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
fucking retarded as if most studies, study the entire population on planet earth with 100 percent accurate statistics. jfl.

Studies show that being a soy leftoid simp retard makes you believe in bullshit globohomo propagandist studies.

studies show that vast majority of studies has a conflict of interest and scientists are taking bribes from the lobbyists in a form of grants.

Studies show that I am retarded.

studies show curryniggers shit in street

Studies show, we are fucked

I wonder how an MRI scan of the entire populations brain would look like,
MRI scans can show deep depression and hopelessness on a screen.

fucking retarded as if most studies, study the entire population on planet earth with 100 percent accurate statistics. jfl.
retard argument, are we supposed to disregard studies that are peer reviewed just because they don't measure all 7 billion people on earth? I guess we also have to disregard black pilled studies that prove appearance matters

retard argument, are we supposed to disregard studies that are peer reviewed just because they don't measure all 7 billion people on earth? I guess we also have to disregard black pilled studies that prove appearance matters
its called intuition and common sense.

Screenshot 20240306 004601 YouTube

Studies are a good reflection of reality, even if you don't like them. They are the basis of our theories after all.

How? Studies are the basis of the BP.
Studies are like the cherry on the top. The basis of the BP is a bunch of anedoticals that show us the same results.

"Studies show." Which studies? What exactly did the studies say? Who funded them? Are there more studies showing the same thing? Are there any studies showing the opposite thing?

There is this presupposition that if a study done in a "sterile lab environment" comes to support a hypothesis than said hypothesis must be true and you can't question it. Well what happened to red meat causing cancer and heart disease? Oh, yeah the soyence changed. Climate change plunging us into a new ice age? The soyyyyence changed on that too.
At this point reading fortune cards has a better credibility than the sooooyyyeeence.

i don't trust any studies at all regardless of what they're trying to prove because i wasn't there when they were conducting it so i cant know if they just put random shit in the results
and people will say to this "just conduct the entire study over again yourself theory" jfl yeah ill definitely do that bro