Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Studies prove that females rejected by chads hate unattractive man

Remaincel

Remaincel

If you can't reflect god you're not human
-
Social psychologists theorize that individuals seek connection following rejection. However, accepting connection from a low status other may imply that one is of similarly low status
In two studies, single, heterosexual, female participants received simultaneous acceptance/rejection feedback from one physically attractive man and one less attractive man. As predicted, rejected individuals derogated their rejecters as indicated by a decreased desire for affiliation and more negative evaluations. Moreover, participants rejected by the attractive man also derogated the unattractive man even when the unattractive man offered acceptance
"muh personality " copers on suicide watch:feelstastyman:
TL : DR Foids rejected by chads want unattractive men to die because they would have to match them (their lookmatch) blackpill becomes more stronger and my misogyny too

Last edited:
women only care about your personality and goals if you're attractive, otherwise they don't give a shit.

sry guys i'm posting this on an 800 mb ram cell phone, i try to edit something and it bugs everything

So their own worthlessness makes them hate us even more, and the sky turns blue in daylight. :feelswhere:

TL : DR Foids rejected by chads want unattractive men to die because they would have to match them (their lookmatch) blackpill becomes more stronger and my misogyny too
Our looksmatches who were rejected by chads are angry from being hit on by us because they're jealous of their other sub stacy friends who were able to get pumped and dumped by chads. If they know other foids of their looks level can't get chads then they will accept their looksmatches.

Our looksmatches who were rejected by chads are angry from being hit on by us because they're jealous of their other sub stacy friends who were able to get pumped and dumped by chads. If they know other foids of their looks level can't get chads then they will accept their looksmatches.
I think they prefer to remain a virgin aka femcels

Its easy and convenient to hate ugly/low t men.

sry guys i'm posting this on an 800 mb ram cell phone, i try to edit something and it bugs everything
how can you still clinging a 800mb phone in 2021,go to get a 8GB one