Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [Studies] Men are more likely to kill themselves on their birthdays.

B

Butter Dawg

Self-banned
-
Birthdays are periods of increased risk for men aged 35 and older in the general population
This study examined whether people have a higher risk of death on and around their birthday using a large national mortality data. We examined 2,073,656 death records of individuals who died in Japan from major external causes between 1974 and 2014. Poisson regression analysis showed that people were more likely to die on their birthday than on any other calendar day by means of suicide, traffic accidents, accidental falls, drowning, and choking.

71262821 CF9E 42CE 80BE F9E724987C2D

:cryfeels:

Not if they get early dementia from loneliness and depression.

Not if they get early dementia from loneliness and depression.
yeah i have short term memory problems since 2017-2018, sometimes when i'm in public my brain just throttles and shuts down

yeah i have short term memory problems since 2017-2018, sometimes when i'm in public my brain just throttles and shuts down
my daydreams also may mess my memory i tend to daydream about girls i saw in anime or games and that they are my gfs :bigbrain:

View attachment 1026900
but somehow women have it harder amirite

Men are forced to suffer in silence, lest we speak out and are shunned by soyciety

It's because on birthdays people tend to think about how this last year was. Non-chad men have horrible lives so suicide in our birthdays makes sense.

Also interesting is the mention of the 35 years old age. If you're not completely established in life by 35, with job, house, car, girlfriend, then it's truly, really, absolutely over. Your youth is entirely gone and in 5 years you'll be a sad old fart.

It's because on birthdays people tend to think about how this last year was. Non-chad men have horrible lives so suicide in our birthdays makes sense.

Also interesting is the mention of the 35 years old age. If you're not completely established in life by 35, with job, house, car, girlfriend, then it's truly, really, absolutely over. Your youth is entirely gone and in 5 years you'll be a sad old fart.
I think it has more to do with the age pill. A lot of men become balding worn out soys with dad bods by 35 thanks to shitty genetics, years of alcohol and junk food consumption and they are unprepared for it. 30s are kind of a defining phase for men in that sense, which can make or break them.

I think it has more to do with the age pill. A lot of men become balding worn out soys with dad bods by 35 thanks to shitty genetics, years of alcohol and junk food consumption and they are unprepared for it. 30s are kind of a defining phase for men in that sense, which can make or break them.
Same thing happens to women (minus the balding for most), but they don't seriously consider suicide because they can't lose.

Birthdays and public holidays are suifuel for me. It forces me to reflect on how little I have.

Not surprising since you turn a year older on your birthday

Men are forced to suffer in silence, lest we speak out and are shunned by soyciety
Yup. It’s why mass shooters are actually saints. They are a push back against the Soylent masses

This study examined whether people have a higher risk of death on and around their birthday using a large national mortality data. We examined 2,073,656 death records of individuals who died in Japan from major external causes between 1974 and 2014. Poisson regression analysis showed that people were more likely to die on their birthday than on any other calendar day by means of suicide, traffic accidents, accidental falls, drowning, and choking.
i knew two japcels and wouldnt be suprised if either ended it. i knew them for years while i was a neet but stopped talking to them over time once i started uni again.
jap society is extremely cold and friendless for dudes especially if they arent part of a company full time. one was a freeter otaku with a part time job spending money on net games as cope and the other was a rounin trying to pass entrance exams in his mid twenties.

the rounin guy ran into a guy who pretended to be friendly and hung out with them for a few hours, but then claimed to need borrow some money to get his daughter a gift after talking about his financial difficulties towards the end. but turned out to be a con artist and got a sizable amount of money out of him. was like a few hundred to a couple grand i forget. japs are pretty trusting and lonely so he got taken advantage of.

Most boomers I've talked to say 30's is easily the best years for men depending if you worked your ass off in your 20's.
However if you're still a complete loser in your 30's. No high paying job, no wife/girlfriend, no kids, nothing to really live for. I can see why they rope (most of us will still be losers in our 30's)

Most boomers I've talked to say 30's is easily the best years for men depending if you worked your ass off in your 20's.
However if you're still a complete loser in your 30's. No high paying job, no wife/girlfriend, no kids, nothing to really live for. I can see why they rope (most of us will still be losers in our 30's)
Jfl yeah, working your ass off in your 20s and then complaining how you wasted your youth working your ass off instead of enjoying it fully

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back