Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Student Complaints Ruining My Life

HarryDresden

HarryDresden

TeacherCel/ ActivistCel
★★★★
Just like the title says. The university complaints girls are making against me for texting them 3 or four times is running my life. The text message I sent saying I would pay these girls if they slept next to me is ruining my life. I’m creepy and not allowed to talk to women on campus until this case is closed.

I was banned off of campus for 3 months, because I made the foids there feel "uncomfortable"

:p

did you really do it?

It reminds of this one time I looking through a foid's window while jerking off. I later got reported for no reason, fucking clownword.:feelsree:

Bro you are dumb for this tbh, you should know that they will use anything against you to ruin ur life for merely existing

It reminds of this one time I looking through a foid's window while jerking off. I later got reported for no reason, fucking clownword.:feelsree:
:lul::lul::lul:
I did it to neighbor foid

Just like the title says. The university complaints girls are making against me for texting them 3 or four times is running my life. The text message I sent saying I would pay these girls if they slept next to me is ruining my life. I’m creepy and not allowed to talk to women on campus until this case is closed.
I get the feeling that they only reported you so that their lives seem more interesting.

Last edited:
Nowadays it's a crime to follow foids into their dorms, I can't wait until soyciety implodes.
Soyciety will collapse. Incel shootings are rising male virginity is rising.

greycel
greycel

像我一樣呆在家裡就不會有這問題了

why are they so deep into your texts, did some guys rat you out JFL

inb4 getting subpoena'd by university officials because they heard i was a member of I.N.C.E.L.

Larp.

I refuse to believe anyone can be so autistic as to ask random girls if they will sleep next to you.

Nowadays it's a crime to follow foids into their dorms, I can't wait until soyciety implodes.
Larp.

I refuse to believe anyone can be so autistic as to ask random girls if they will sleep next to you.
I was desperate it was homecoming week. Thousands of people were outside my dorm every day and night and I was in it alone. I broke down and sent out a risky text.

I was desperate it was homecoming week. Thousands of people were outside my dorm every day and night and I was in it alone. I broke down and sent out a risky text.
I would have done the same, brocel. Foids overreact too much.

it’s over, transfer to another university