Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel STRONGEST SUI FUEL AVAILABLE TO RICE MEN!

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-

Brb searching for a rope to buy on Amazon, any suggestions?

They are the worst race traitor whores.

asian femoids like asian men almost as much as white men judging by dating site statistics. plus most asians can run kpop game since they all tend to have ectomorph frames with pretty boy features. KV3 ascended through kpop game. if you arent white, asian or latino you're pretty much fucked however.

asian femoids like asian men almost as much as white men judging by dating site statistics. plus most asians can run kpop game since they all tend to have ectomorph frames with pretty boy features. if you arent white, asian or latino you're pretty much fucked.

yeah honestly, even the "race preference" threads online, usually a LOT of them say white/asian guys.

In fact, the ones that seem to get hated the most are actually black and indian guys (R.I.P BBC theory)

I'm half white half asian (filipino),

so I'd be considered hapa
Damn I'm sorry, how tall are you? Your mom is an asian race traitor?

asian femoids like asian men almost as much as white men judging by dating site statistics. plus most asians can run kpop game since they all tend to have ectomorph frames with pretty boy features. KV3 ascended through kpop game. if you arent white, asian or latino you're pretty much fucked however.
Pic of KV3? I'm interested to know how he looksmaxed and ran kpop game. Might try it myself but I'd still have these dumb slit eyes kek

yeah honestly, even the "race preference" threads online, usually a LOT of them say white/asian guys.

In fact, the ones that seem to get hated the most are actually black and indian guys (R.I.P BBC theory)

lmfao blacks are screwed. they get double digits in the NEGATIVES on okcupid tables besides black femoids. indians are a fucking meme at this point, only chadlite tier indians and above stand a chance, anything below is death sentence for indian.

Pic of KV3? I'm interested to know how he looksmaxed and ran kpop game. Might try it myself but I'd still have these dumb slit eyes kek

dont have it youd have to ask him. i heard he also got a jaw surgery or some shit to help him looksmaxx.

lmfao blacks are screwed. they get double digits in the NEGATIVES on okcupid tables besides black femoids. indians are a fucking meme at this point, only chadlite tier indians and above stand a chance, anything below is death sentence for indian.
meanwhile indian girls do phenomenally well in dating and worship white guys just as much (just look at Bollywood and how much indian actresses want to suck white dick), Jfl the quality of the next 80 years of your life being determined by a single chromosome at birth.

Racisswhitewomen

almost half of asian foids REFUSE to date asian men.

also you can call that video 30mins of "JBW" , all those foids praise white men. never once a black dude.

you got any more mixed race pills?
I do, racepill part 5 is in the making
i gotta read through the pdf fully tho. I can't open a half assed thread and tarnish my reputation.

Just lol at ricecels, even all the Asian girls at my work place are dating white men. And these are educated girls from uni.

They would rather date a white guy working a mediocre or less than mediocre job than dat a smart Asian

Rice is nice.

I was talking to an Asian girl I knew and she told me she found Asian guys the least attractive and liked them the least. I wasn't even East Asian but hearing her say that truly irritated me.

As an Indian, I do like Indian girls but have come to get upset with my race's women since they are arguably even bigger race traitors who consistently trash-talk their own men in an effort to get with white guys.

I'm 5'7. My website's signature says it.

do you look more asian or white?
if you look asian, I feel your pain bro

Actually idk the majority say I look white, but some do say I'm asian.

It's sort of 50/50 I think.

an oldy but a goodie

19:00 girl legit ask the guy to fuck her. I was robbed out of life.