Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Strong Women DOESN’T SCARE weak men

P

Parrtlord

Swallowed into the Abyss
-
Everywhere I see this feminist quote saying.. “Strong Women scare weak Men..” But DO they really?? Strong Women actually ATTRACT more weaker men than average ones.. They may even CREATE weaker men.. Need some High IQ thoughts on the subject.

Please tell me you wouldn’t say no to these Stacies.. I’m weak and I find these stacies GORGEOUS.. They are alot better than landwhales.. They can strength mog me everyday I wouldn’t care!!
8F90FEF8 0291 4B05 BE9F D96C8FFDA4EE
2B705F66 2376 4F03 8ABC EAFD9625E8B6

Serena Williams (ATP rank 1) lost a tennis match against a random tennisman who smokes (ATP rank 200)

The guy even said he didnt play his best

better than whales. would fuck but still disgusting women with abs and seriously trained arms are pretty ugly
Serena Williams (ATP rank 1) lost a tennis match against a random tennisman who smokes (ATP rank 200)

why anyone would watch womens tennis is a question to me ngl. same with any other sport

Exactly. Where are these men who are scared of strong women? These men don’t exist..

Looks too masculine for my taste but I wouldn't mind

theyd still only go for chad tho

theyd still only go for chad tho
Exactly.. They don’t realize in the process of becoming Chads “Equal” they in fact attract more weak men that get in the way.. Some of them become strong so they can scare away non chads, but soon become swarmed with them

There is nothing like "strong women" lol they are not superior to us

There is nothing like "strong women" lol they are not superior to us

That’s why they lie to themselves saying they scare weak men.. They don’t.. I won’t mind getting roughed up and humiliated by one..

I think feminists know it's bullshit too. A roided up gymrat roastie still can't beat 90% of the guys on this site.

nHCNHfn.gif

I mean look at this. This is a world class roastie MMA fighter, and I know for a fact I could beat the shit out of her.

imagine being beaten up by giga stacy

I like the chun li thighs but the rest is manly and unatractive

>Thinking that is what a natural strong woman looks like

Antman-quantum-realm tier IQ. Chick on the right has such absurd steroid traps shes got that "big body piloted by smaller body" thing going on. Naturally strong women don't have big upper bodies, because they don't have sufficient androgen receptor density on those musclegroups.

Everywhere I see this feminist quote saying.. “Strong Women scare weak Men..” But DO they really?? Strong Women actually ATTRACT more weaker men than average ones.. They may even CREATE weaker men.. Need some High IQ thoughts on the subject.

Please tell me you wouldn’t say no to these Stacies.. I’m weak and I find these stacies GORGEOUS.. They are alot better than landwhales.. They can strength mog me everyday I wouldn’t care!!View attachment 81303View attachment 81304
It has been shown that more masculine men prefer more feminine women so....

Exactly. Where are these men who are scared of strong women? These men don’t exist..

The most gorilla women cannot stand a fight against a normal guy
Really

Women are just as weak and intelligent as kids

>Thinking that is what a natural strong woman looks like

Antman-quantum-realm tier IQ. Chick on the right has such absurd steroid traps shes got that "big body piloted by smaller body" thing going on. Naturally strong women don't have big upper bodies, because they don't have sufficient androgen receptor density on those musclegroups.

I
foids are too dumb to realize that. Why else would they make themselves unattractive to chad.
Exactly. So why do they make themselves unnatttractive to chad?? Maybe because they’re are trying to attract betabux

Last edited:

Ahahha:lul::lul::lul:

Hope for us all, way better than landwhales and too masculine for them to attract chad. They may not even want to just so they don’t get athletic mogged

"Strong"healthy women are more attractive than feminist beta beckys. I also think that a lot of males fetishize them, just like soycucks are fetishizing psychologically dominant women.

"Strong"healthy women are more attractive than feminist beta beckys. I also think that a lot of males fetishize them, just like soycucks are fetishizing psychologically dominant women.
Very True. I would be okay with somebody being attracted to a physically strong woman.. But the ones who are into psychologically dominant women obviously are cucks..

nHCNHfn.gif

I mean look at this. This is a world class roastie MMA fighter, and I know for a fact I could beat the shit out of her.

worse than that

some untrained big dude with basic training could give any top mma lightweight fighter a run for his money if he has a lot more mass than them

see mcgregor vs mountain clip

Strong woman is a oxymoron

This tbh. I read about it somewhere. He annihilated her.

nHCNHfn.gif

Tbh Ronda rousey isn’t as good as she used to be.. I don’t doubt that you can beat her

Tbh Ronda rousey isn’t as good as she used to be.. I don’t doubt that you can beat her
I'd beat any female UFC fighter: fact.
Most guys in here would.

Lol imagine.

Please tell me you wouldn’t say no to these Stacies.. I’m weak and I find these stacies GORGEOUS.. They are alot better than landwhales.. They can strength mog me everyday I wouldn’t care!!View attachment 81303View attachment 81304
They look kinda strange to me for some reason.

i could easily assert my dominance to any bodybuilding woman if you know what i mean