Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory "Strong and independent women" are more likely to get beaten up by chad.

Shinichi

Shinichi

Recruit
★★★★
Something that I've always noticed with really aggressive and bitchy women is that they are more likely to be in physically abusive relationships and date the worst men. It didn't make sense at first to me. I thought that women who were more passive and gentle would be prayed upon more than bossy cunts but then it hit me; these women want to be beaten. Their hypergamy causes them to search the most dangerous men who will dominate them. There are plenty of women I work with who fit the hardass description but then get brutal beaten by their ex con boyfriend. It's obvious knowledge to most people nowadays but what should be noted is that the elites and taste makers of society push the strong independent woman meme know this. They want women to be abused and the common and normal man to be an incel. It's all planned out.

lost me there at the end but still solid

When "strong and independent" women date non-violent men the relationship doesn't go well. They're too vile and aggressive and will keep picking up random fights over nothing just to fulfill the stereotype. They might even attack their bf first. When they pull this shit with a dark triad man, he'll put them in their place and the if he doesn't over do it he relationship lives on. Eventually the woman will piss him off again and get beaten again.

Something that I've always noticed with really aggressive and bitchy women is that they are more likely to be in physically abusive relationships and date the worst men. It didn't make sense at first to me. I thought that women who were more passive and gentle would be prayed upon more than bossy cunts but then it hit me; these women want to be beaten. Their hypergamy causes them to search the most dangerous men who will dominate them. There are plenty of women I work with who fit the hardass description but then get brutal beaten by their ex con boyfriend. It's obvious knowledge to most people nowadays but what should be noted is that the elites and taste makers of society push the strong independent woman meme know this. They want women to be abused and the common and normal man to be an incel. It's all planned out.
Very true , like how my independent woman mom is beaten by her father then her husband then her son aka me , lol , it almost feel like she DESERVES it

When "strong and independent" women date non-violent men the relationship doesn't go well. They're too vile and aggressive and will keep picking up random fights over nothing just to fulfill the stereotype. They might even attack their bf first. When they pull this shit with a dark triad man, he'll put them in their place and the if he doesn't over do it he relationship lives on. Eventually the woman will piss him off again and get beaten again.
very true