Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Stripper says she is forever alone.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-

"Literally same. I became a stripper to pay for art school. Then dropped out. I should’ve pursued something else, but my depression overtook me then my loans defaulted & parents wouldn’t give me info to go back so I should’ve just joined the military right then & there, but I didn’t & now I’m 25 about to join the navy. It’s my last option to an okay life."
Woman live on tutorial mode, she became a stripper to pay for art school (jfl she is low IQ for wasting money on art school), then she dropped out of fart school (how low IQ must you be) and her (((depression))) overtook her. Jfl we all know how strong females depression is.
Also lol at this quote:
"Yes I don’t believe in sex until marriage."
:feelsohh::feelswhat::dafuckfeels::feelsseriously:

She can have a long and illustrious career crashing boats into each other. I can recall at least two separate collisions in the last few years both attributed to female navy personnel.

The saddest part of all of this: She'll find some cuck to pay for all her loans.

Foids never cease to have a mountain of escapes to financial, emotional, and romantic crises that men couldn't dream of having. Nevertheless, she'll quit the Navy after 2 weeks at best if she didn't even have the mental strength to go to ART SCHOOL.

God, I hate foids. There was this sixteen year old girl who was talking about how she was unlovable and unattractive on her YT channel with whiteknights comforting her in the comments, even though she admittedly had four boyfriends.

Same thing with an eleven-year-old girl who was expressing how she was unloved and got out of a toxic relatationship with her ex, this shit is absolute ragefuel.

rip r/maleforeveralone

God, I hate foids. There was this sixteen year old girl who was talking about how she was unlovable and unattractive on her YT channel with whiteknights comforting her in the comments, even though she admittedly had four boyfriends.

Same thing with an eleven-year-old girl who was expressing how she was unloved and got out of a toxic relatationship with her ex, this shit is absolute ragefuel.

ER her

eleven :what: :lul::lul::lul:

Remember,when a foid says "someone" she always means a Chad,anything below doesn't exist for them.

bruh this foid is a dumbass, as a stripper she can attract many men
"Yes I don’t believe in sex until marriage."
Not to OP but the foid who created the post

THATS WHY YOU ARE FOREVER ALONE DUMBASS, YOU LITERALLY COULDVE NOT BEEN A DUMBASS AND SAVE IT FOR MARRIAGE AND HAVE MULTIPLE GUYS BE ATTRACTED TO YOU BUT NOPE

Woman live on tutorial mode, she became a stripper to pay for art school
JBF (just be female) is real, oh buhu she "had to work as a stripper" NO! She had the option to work as a stripper JUST because she was female, a male wouldn´t have had that option.

Kill yourself roastie

I used to hang out with strippers and whores during their off hours (don't worry Im still an incel, never had sex I didnt have to pay for). They are geinuely fucked up people, but female problems are 100% different than male problems. Females absolutely cannot be incel.

Foreveralone are promoting cuckoldry and feminism. Femoids should not be allowed in this type of community because loneliness and marginalization are male problems.

54 reddit and IT sons of bitches are reading this thread : )

She can't find the right chad

rip r/maleforeveralone
Reddit admins deserve to be shot for shutting down any male-oriented space while leaving the female-oriented ones alone and turning a blind eye to the same-but-different shit they say(the femoids on there that do) that gets the male ones shut down.

Weird I was literally just thinking about what a shithole r/foreveralone was when I used to post there. This trash is exactly why. Also used to let chads go on the sub and bully ugly men on there. The cunt that runs that sub deserves the rope honestly.

So no bullying was ever enforced? Fucked up to say the least.
Reddit admins deserve to be shot for shutting down any male-oriented space while leaving the female-oriented ones alone and turning a blind eye to the same-but-different shit they say(the femoids on there that do) that gets the male ones shut down.

She’ll get promoted faster than her male colleagues and do less. As said before, someone(s) will pay her way when she inevitably falls flat on her face.

Just like a few years back when some 37 year old whore said to me how she was single destined to die alone with no children and couldnt find any decent man,despite her apparently having dozens of sexual partners in the past, but now that same slut is engaged and has 2 kids

I used to hang out with strippers and whores during their off hours (don't worry Im still an incel, never had sex I didnt have to pay for). They are geinuely fucked up people, but female problems are 100% different than male problems. Females absolutely cannot be incel.
Most female problems are self caused. Most attractive females could marry a ugly STEM graduate out of college and live a comfortable upper middle class life while being a housewife.

Being Chad’s cum dumpster is a more popular option though.

Most female problems are self caused. Most attractive females could marry a ugly STEM graduate out of college and live a comfortable upper middle class life while being a housewife.

Being Chad’s cum dumpster is a more popular option though.

Yes, women can more easily have a good life in the terms that their basic needs are met, but getting proper fulfillment is much harder for them, I think.

It is more of a living life on devense vs offesne thing. Women are forced to live life defensively and men are encouraged to live life offensively. Men have more chance of failure but can more easily gain fufillment due to what society expects them to do. Women are basically regulated to nothing more than being some Chad's fuck toy and it is a constant uphill battle for them to do anything else. I am totally against feminism, btw, I think it is the primary reason so many women feel that they are "depressed incels" I think most women would honestly be happier just b eing a housewife with some dude shares her life with some guy that shares similar interests. They are too much of a mess of emotions to really handle the professional world in the way a man can (of course there are exceptions to the rule, but I would say the average woman is better off being a housewife to some normal dude). Feminism forces women to go after the chaddiest of chads and constantly fight an uphill battle to basically be a man in the professional world.

she should have just married her looksmatch five years ago instead of riding that carousal.