Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Strike out every fucking time

babygengar

babygengar

Greycel
Like the times I tried to approach a woman as a romantic interest I get ur not my type or they want to be friends and I dead the relationship because my desire of having a girlfriend is chopped down and it pisses me the fuck off like but they will go with the drug dealers or gangbangers does anyone else have this problem I can say more if you ask questions

Same things have happened to me too. Women will always prefer tall criminals over shorter law abiding citizens.

Same things have happened to me too. Women will always prefer tall criminals over shorter law abiding citizens.
I'm a short law abiding citizen. They still give me weird looks, rejection and "I'm sorry for you" smiles.

I'm a short law abiding citizen. They still give me weird looks, rejection and "I'm sorry for you" smiles.
I've gotten those awkward petty smiles from femoids too. Most of the time it's blowouts and femoids try their best to get away from me.

I've gotten those awkward petty smiles from femoids too. Most of the time it's blowouts and femoids try their best to get away from me.

They also stare at me alot. Despite me avoiding eye contact. Some even laughed at me :feelsree: :feelsrope:

They also stare at me alot. Despite me avoiding eye contact. Some even laughed at me :feelsree: :feelsrope:
I avoid eye contact with femoids too. The few times I've been laughed at, I thought they were talking about how cute I was or something. When I asked her out, she said "sorry, but I'm not looking for anyone right now."

I fucking hate women.

Like the times I tried to approach a woman as a romantic interest I get ur not my type or they want to be friends and I dead the relationship because my desire of having a girlfriend is chopped down and it pisses me the fuck off like but they will go with the drug dealers or gangbangers does anyone else have this problem I can say more if you ask questions
Yeah and then they chase these bad guys for child support after they break up or get divorced. And then, they spend the rest of their lives thinking all men are bad.

Women will expend 1000x more effort to refuse or tear down a guy than they will in trying to get to know or actually date them.