Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Stress is slowly chipping away at my sanity

Nate Higgers

Nate Higgers

Legend
★★★★★
Whether be it stress from studycelling or from dealing with scumbag family members who enjoy sadistically putting me down I find it harder and to cope with my situation I'm filled with feelings of helplessness and despair :fuk:
Can anyone give me any advice on how to cope? I'm running out of ideas :feelscry:

Last edited:
The stress from the existential dread caused by my inceldom alone is enough to ruin me. Studycelling, wagecucking and dealing with shit on top of that only makes it worse.

The stress from the existential dread caused by my inceldom alone is enough to ruin me. Studycelling, wagecucking and dealing with shit on top of that only makes it worse.
True that took a toll on me too :feelsrope:
btw is it me or this forum seems kinda dead last year if you had 200 users active you would've gotten a lot of replies it doesn't seem like this is the case anymore :dafuckfeels:

same, i have constant stress, i even feel pressure in the chest

btw is it me or this forum seems kinda dead last year if you had 200 users active you would've gotten a lot of replies it doesn't seem like this is the case anymore :dafuckfeels:
I think it really was more active. There were also a lot more bragging infiltrators and low-IQ threads, but maybe my memories from back then are just blurred together.

Whether be it stress from studycelling or from dealing with scumbag family members who enjoy sadistically putting me down I find it harder and to cope with my situation I'm filled with feelings of helplessness and despair :fuk:
Can anyone give me any advice on how to cope? I'm running out of ideas :feelscry:
leave the house bro and go rent somewhere

can't you rent something cheap for the short-term?
rent is super high where I live, I can't live off a wage slave salary not to mention I don't want have roommates

Do you gymcell? It can help alleviate some of the stress.