Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Stress = horrible cravings for sugar and junk food

Gutless

Gutless

Cut my life into pee sez
-
Super stressed lately and i feel physically dead inside and like roping if i am not ingesting junk food and sugar. Im skinny as fuck and was doing carnivore for the longest while but now i feel like total shit eating only meat for a meal. I ate a whole half a tri tip for lunch and didnt help at all i feel like im starving. I need sugar and carbs now bros gonna go eat a whole pint of icecream and drink beers niggas :fuk:

I never bothered to have a healthy diet. I drink energy drinks and sodas in liters everyday and binge on junk food.

Only time I was skinny in my life was due to vomiting because I don't have the self-control to change my diet

I never bothered to have a healthy diet. I drink energy drinks and sodas in liters everyday and binge on junk food.

Only time I was skinny in my life was due to vomiting because I don't have the self-control to change my diet
How fat are you now. May be joining the fat club soon

80kg
Not actually fat but I'm going there
Me in 6 months

Cat Dancing GIF

I'm skinny af even though I have a shit diet too, it is a blessing and a curse, at least I don't have to worry about becoming obese but at the same time I look like a holocaust victim and can't wear t shirts in public.