Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Streetwearmax is legit, I have never seen a guy whos into streetwear whos incel

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Its the only fashionmaxx that works for non blacks (blacks can just thugmaxx which should be cheaper)

I dont wanna dress like a faggot and dont get it but for some reason girls love it

I might go and buy some skinny black jeans after I hit my goal weight this summer

2 hot 2 be wearing black right now

zl43wy1qz9801.jpg

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5D4oTwlB_5o

What is street wear? I thought street wear means casual plus or something like that.

You will look like a coping moron and be treated as such

Looks really fucking faggy, I'm already skinny and look like a faggot, I want to be ignored by foids but I also dont want to be hit on by cocksuckers

First time I've heard of it tbh, don't think I've seen it anywhere

Streetwear & fashion in general is a great hobby to get into. You can learn how to dress yourself for any occasion, and you can get compliments from people (men & women). Few years ago I got some revenge X storm shoes (vans but have a lightning bolt on them instead of a squiggle) & I got a lot of compliments from them (although the creator of them Ian Conner is a monster).
This season, I’m trying oversized t shirts & some graphic tees from palace & other hype brands. It’s pretty fun imo.

I know nothing about fashion, I wear video game graphic tees I get off redbubble and whatever shirts my mom buys me. I have a lot of skater clothes since my little brother skates so my mom just shoes for both of us at the same place. So all I got is some volcom shirts and a bunch of Doom/Dark souls stuff. For pants I just wear jeans/sweatpants or shorts. Never had the urge to fashionmaxx but if someone ever got me fashionable clothes I’d wear em I guess

I dont know how to dress at all tbh. Most days i just wear the same thing

There's no clothes for your face.

Just be congratulated on wearing whatever is deemed cool or hip at this moment basing your whole identity existing through wearing some label that other ppl with money to burn also wear.

corbis-42-22583248.jpg

I am not xxxxx I am gucci, I am nike.

Its the only fashionmaxx that works for non blacks (blacks can just thugmaxx which should be cheaper)

I dont wanna dress like a faggot and dont get it but for some reason girls love it

I might go and buy some skinny black jeans after I hit my goal weight this summer

2 hot 2 be wearing black right now

zl43wy1qz9801.jpg

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5D4oTwlB_5o

You consume too much popular IG fashion content. Large urban centers are full of cringe ricecels who are hypebeastmaxxed, in addition to being skinnyfat dweebs desperately LARPing phoney hoodrat attitudes.

EuhKC2c.jpg

Fashion is another gigacope. It cannot save your SMV from a turbomanlet height, a strawberry chin, a bloated face, a shit eye area or a shit frame.

Fashion is another gigacope. It cannot save your SMV from a turbomanlet height, a strawberry chin, a bloated face, a shit eye area or a shit frame.

Just go on /fa/ and ask what you need to do to dress well, they'll simply say you need male model tier looks, frame and height.

Fashion can only be just a cope for below average men, and don't expect it to ever be more than an innocent, pleasurable cope for daydreammaxxing. Best case scenario is that it makes you look presentable and less obviously like a sexless nerd or unkempt neckbeard. Worst case scenario is that you'll look like a overdressed try-hard in too expensive clothes.

Nearly all hype beasts I’ve seen are incel tier in looks. I honestly don’t think it is worth wearing a 1200$ outfit to have a slightly higher chance at getting a materialistic slut

Literally every single street wear dude is very much incel

Source 1

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back