Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Strategy to date a Ukrainian refugee in Germany

ropecell

ropecell

Recruit
★★★★
In Germany trains are full of blonde ukrainian refugees (they can use the train for free and just keep traveling around in order to find somewhere to stay).
If I wasn't leaving for SEA in a few days, I would buy some chocolates/candies, take a seat next to a refugee I like, start eating and then offer her some candies.
This way you get the conversation started.
I think there is a small chance one or two germancels could succeed with this strategy.

Sure chances will still be low, but much higher than with online dating.

chad only lol
Nah, they are in survival mode, if you come over as a nice guy willing to help you might have a tiny chance.
It is still very low, but much better than with a completely entitled German foid.

A large proportion of "Ukrainian refugees" in the UK are racially African and South East Asian, "but they came from there honest":feelsclown:

I have a spare bedroom, where is my ukrainian foid? :feelshaha:

Probably be a thug-maxxed Arab or BBC

dude most of them don't speak German

Most lowcelz will tell you "chad only" but just fake being a betabuxx

Try to get something in return and then get the fuck out or just make them life miserable

Most lowcelz will tell you "chad only" but just fake being a betabuxx

Try to get something in return and then get the fuck out or just make them life miserable
Good advice for once!

Do you want to be a betabux for a few months, develop feelings and get dumped for a chad?
go for it, why not.

she will use you such as a "trampoline" to have future access to a rich chad dick

30%
I have considered this tbh. not sure the best way to go about it. where I live I don't see them around, they go to the capital or germany I think

but just look at this. perfection
Ukrainian_children_are_fleeing_Russian_aggression._Przemy%C5%9Bl%2C_Poland_27_02_2022_%2851913859740%29.jpg

10%
I have considered this tbh. not sure the best way to go about it. where I live I don't see them around, they go to the capital or germany I think

but just look at this. perfection
Ukrainian_children_are_fleeing_Russian_aggression._Przemy%C5%9Bl%2C_Poland_27_02_2022_%2851913859740%29.jpg
Damn she's hot af