Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Strangers respect me more than people who know me

Dreamerofgreateness

Dreamerofgreateness

Greycel
Since childhood I grown up as a lonely kid fatherless since 11 years. As I was a kid I got discriminated by my peers and seniors. They wouldn’t take me in cricket, football whatever they play. So I had grown up lacking social skills.
Those of my neighbouring till this day doesn't socialize with me and for some family issue I skipped school too (only gave exams). So even I didn’t notice when the time passed. And I failed to develop social skills and character. But the bright side is outside my neighbour people who don't know me or knows very little about me treats me with more respect than those who know me.
When I use public transport I've seen grown men give me side and pay attention to me and women also getting a bit nervous when I'm near and In college (I rarely go) I managed to get 10-15 (male) friends from the 10-15 days I probably went.
But the problem is I lack social skill. Even those who knew me forlonger also sometimes behave similar (not everyone)

How do you make friends when you are socially retarded nigger? :chad: