Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Stranger chadlite insults my looks

• Thread starter Deleted member 2901
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2901

Self-banned
-
Great start of the week. I was doing groceries (while I was unloading my items, one of the soda cans suddenly kind of exploded and started squirting on the femoid cashier, that was kind of funny), walking outside and loading my items on my bike, just being quiet and minding my own business.

Out of nowhere this chadlite douchebag approaches on his bike, parks it and walks over to me. While smiling he says 'hey, isn't it time you shave?' (I have kind of a wild beard). Obviously being the tame incel that I am I had no quick witty reply, so I waited until he entered the supermarket and all the people around me left, then I stole the electronic kilometer measuring device from his expensive e-bike, spat on his saddle and threw his bike to the ground.

Just fucking lol, as an incel you can't even do groceries on a calm late night without getting insulted by strangers.

>then I stole the electronic kilometer measuring device from his expensive e-bike, spat on his saddle and threw his bike to the ground.

Top kek. But it's true. GL people see no issue in talking down to ugly people. You should have knocked his teeth out 2bh

I strongly oppose gymceling in general, but looks like gymceling would be useful in these types of situations.

Kill yourself you piece of shit.

>then I stole the electronic kilometer measuring device from his expensive e-bike, spat on his saddle and threw his bike to the ground.

Top kek. But it's true. GL people see no issue in talking down to ugly people. You should have knocked his teeth out 2bh
I know, if I wasn't so tame and a gymcel I would've done something, but I'm pudding and I had to get revenge some way. Fuck I hate people so fucking much.

I strongly oppose gymceling in general, but looks like gymceling would be useful in these types of situations.

Legit. Don't gymcel for girls. Gymcel so people won't fuck with you.

Legit. Don't gymcel for girls. Gymcel so people won't fuck with you.
People already don't fuck with me and want nothing to do with me

Good job. I'd be too high inhibition to even do that because I'd assume a cctv camera somewhere was watching me.

sounds like he was just doing some normie banter to you and you went into an autistic rage and passive-aggressively fucked with his bike like a total pussy.

normie and chad guys do that to each other all the time to test for insecurities; obviously you failed miserably

sounds like he was just doing some normie banter to you and you went into an autistic rage and passive-aggressively fucked with his bike like a total pussy.

normie and chad guys do that to each other all the time to test for insecurities; obviously you failed miserably
No, normies mess with incels like that to fuck with them and feel better themselves. Just laughing about it or doing nothing is what little bitch cucks do.

No, normies mess with incels like that to fuck with them and feel better themselves. Just laughing about it or doing nothing is what little bitch cucks do.

i was in the marines and i was in jail for awhile; in every single male-only environment i've been in guys are constantly taking the piss from each other.
maybe he was being a legit asshole, that shit happens. i've had dudes randomly roll down their windows to insult my fucking hat (balding already at 33). but the beard comment sounds more teasing than legit insulting IMO. guys usually admire big beards

ps: waiting until he leaves and fucking with his stuff is what little bitches do. that's some female shit right there.

Wat een kankerlijer man, fuck.
Ja man, vond wel lollig hoe je hem een lesje leerde. Maar goed, zo erg was de belediging nou ook weer niet. Gelukkig zei hij niks over je gezicht.

Ja man, vond wel lollig hoe je hem een lesje leerde. Maar goed, zo erg was de belediging nou ook weer niet. Gelukkig zei hij niks over je gezicht.
Hij moet gewoon z'n bakkes houden, hij kent me niet eens. Hoe gestoord ben je om zoiets te doen, m'n leven is al kut genoeg, laat me gewoon met rust.

ps: waiting until he leaves and fucking with his stuff is what little bitches do. that's some female shit right there.
If he just shut his mouth and minded his own business like a normal, decent person, I wouldn't have had to fuck with his stuff.

Hij moet gewoon z'n bakkes houden, hij kent me niet eens. Hoe gestoord ben je om zoiets te doen, m'n leven is al kut genoeg, laat me gewoon met rust.
Ja je hebt een punt.

Good job. I'd be too high inhibition to even do that because I'd assume a cctv camera somewhere was watching me.

Just fucking lol, as an incel you can't even do groceries on a calm late night without getting insulted by strangers.

He was only a chadlite, just use your looks theory knowledge to pick something out and figuratively kneecap the fucker. It should be piss easy for incels here, wtf are you guys doing taking this shit?!

If he just shut his mouth and minded his own business like a normal, decent person, I wouldn't have had to fuck with his stuff.

i can't argue with that.
but he probably has no idea how sensitive we are to comments about our looks, i doubt he thought you'd take it the way you did.

Great start of the week. I was doing groceries (while I was unloading my items, one of the soda cans suddenly kind of exploded and started squirting on the femoid cashier, that was kind of funny), walking outside and loading my items on my bike, just being quiet and minding my own business.

Out of nowhere this chadlite douchebag approaches on his bike, parks it and walks over to me. While smiling he says 'hey, isn't it time you shave?' (I have kind of a wild beard). Obviously being the tame incel that I am I had no quick witty reply, so I waited until he entered the supermarket and all the people around me left, then I stole the electronic kilometer measuring device from his expensive e-bike, spat on his saddle and threw his bike to the ground.

How old are u lmfao

i can't argue with that.
but he probably has no idea how sensitive we are to comments about our looks, i doubt he thought you'd take it the way you did.
Doesn't matter if he knows what impact his words have or not, a decent human being wouldn't just say something like that to a stranger in the first place.

How old are u lmfao
Old enough to have a beard bb.

Doesn't matter if he knows what impact his words have or not, a decent human being wouldn't just say something like that to a stranger in the first place.

Old enough to have a beard bb.
Lol ff serieus bro?

I think he just shit tested you.

Heb al een kwart eeuw van dit kutleven mee moeten maken.

Ik ben 22. Hoe oud ben jij @Incel_Dikshit? Ik had al een baard toen ik 17 was, en een snor toen ik 12 was. Ik was kk lelijk, ben nog steeds kk lelijk maar ietsjes minder nu de snor weg is.

Good job fuck that guy.

Annihilation should've been enacted.

"hey, isn't it time you shave" is pretty tame compared to most shit we eat. i think you overreacted, understandable but still.

Should have just knocked that cuck's teeth out.

Ik ben 22. Hoe oud ben jij @Incel_Dikshit? Ik had al een baard toen ik 17 was, en een snor toen ik 12 was. Ik was kk lelijk, ben nog steeds kk lelijk maar ietsjes minder nu de snor weg is.

Whahaah drm ik ben 20 man. Had in de 3e van de middelbare school ook zo een vieze snor. Kreeg de bijnaam ...SNORRIE.
Jfl at onze orge high T-( hair) genetics.

Whahaah drm ik ben 20 man. Had in de 3e van de middelbare school ook zo een vieze snor. Kreeg de bijnaam ...SNORR (...staat voor mn naam).
Jfl at onze orge high T-( hair) genetics.
Volgens mij ben ik high T ogre, want meisjes vermijden mij in het openbaar tijdens het daglicht, zelfs wanneer ik niet naar ze kijk, JFL. Je bent nog redelijk jong. Een baard past mij niet, dankzij mijn gebroken neus, dan zie ik er nog lelijker uit. Ik begon met scheren (van mijn snor, kek) op mijn 13e. De eerste zomervakantie na de eerste klas.

Volgens mij ben ik high T ogre, want meisjes vermijden mij in het openbaar tijdens het daglicht, zelfs wanneer ik niet naar ze kijk, JFL. Je bent nog redelijk jong. Een baard past mij niet, dankzij mijn gebroken neus, dan zie ik er nog lelijker uit. Ik begon met scheren (van mijn snor, kek) op mijn 13e. De eerste zomervakantie na de eerste klas.

Hahahah drm ik begon pas te sheren op mn 16e khad zo een vieze donshaar snor. Maar hoe weet je dat ze je vermijden dan? Anan wat zie je dat

Things that never happened
Wake up you bluepilled dumbass, this shit actually happens when you leave your NEET basement as an incel. And it has happened multiple times before in my life as well.

Hahahah drm ik begon pas te sheren op mn 16e khad zo een vieze donshaar snor. Maar hoe weet je dat ze je vermijden dan? Anan wat zie je dat
Ik had gewoon een dikke snor op mijn 12e, niet eens donshaar. Omdat ik uit mijn ooghoeken zie dat ze extra naar links of rechts gaan als ik hun richting op loop en hun de mijne. Of als ik samen met een vriend ben, en een meid hoort langs mij te lopen, loopt ze naar rechts zodat ze langs mijn vriend loopt ipv mij, JFL. Ik zie ook werkelijk dat ze mij eerst aankijken voordat ze die beslissing maken. Het is over.

Wake up you bluepilled dumbass, this shit actually happens when you leave your NEET basement as an incel. And it has happened multiple times before in my life as well.
I’m sure he insulted you but I doubtful trashed husband bike

He Legitimately was trying to help you. It's clear no one else even bothered enough to tell you that beard isn't working. So you mess with him bike.

Nice

Ik had gewoon een dikke snor op mijn 12e, niet eens donshaar. Omdat ik uit mijn ooghoeken zie dat ze extra naar links of rechts gaan als ik hun richting op loop en hun de mijne. Of als ik samen met een vriend ben, en een meid hoort langs mij te lopen, loopt ze naar rechts zodat ze langs mijn vriend loopt ipv mij, JFL. Ik zie ook werkelijk dat ze mij eerst aankijken voordat ze die beslissing maken. Het is over.

Hmm misschien zij het IOI's niet gelijk van het ergste uitgaan. Er zijn vast wel chimeis die je leuk vinden. Kheb nog nooit opgemerkt dat meiden bij mij opeens andere richting oplopen. Tis sws pure toeval bij jou welke meid gaat nou die extra stappen maken puur alleen vanwege je uiterlijk. Lijkt me sterk bro

Hmm misschien zij het IOI's niet gelijk van het ergste uitgaan. Er zijn vast wel chimeis die je leuk vinden. Kheb nog nooit opgemerkt dat meiden bij mij opeens andere richting oplopen. Tis sws pure toeval bij jou welke meid gaat nou die extra stappen maken puur alleen vanwege je uiterlijk. Lijkt me sterk bro
GIGA KEK, niemand die mij ooit leuk zal vinden op basis van uiterlijk. Alleen als ze mijn persoonlijkheid zien, dan gaan ze wellicht van gedachten veranderen, maar degene die mij ontwijken verdienen het niet. Als ze me oordelen zonder mij te kennen, dan zijn ze niet belangrijk voor me. Het is echt geen IOI. Meer een IOD (disinterest). Het is bekend dat meisjes expres zodanig lopen dat ze je net aanraken. Ik ben echt ogre, misschien heb je nooit een ogre in je leven gezien, maar als we ooit meeten dan snap je wel waarom ze mij zo vermijden. Puur zelfmoordbrandstof.

GIGA KEK, niemand die mij ooit leuk zal vinden op basis van uiterlijk. Alleen als ze mijn persoonlijkheid zien, dan gaan ze wellicht van gedachten veranderen, maar degene die mij ontwijken verdienen het niet. Als ze me oordelen zonder mij te kennen, dan zijn ze niet belangrijk voor me. Het is echt geen IOI. Meer een IOD (disinterest). Het is bekend dat meisjes expres zodanig lopen dat ze je net aanraken. Ik ben echt ogre, misschien heb je nooit een ogre in je leven gezien, maar als we ooit meeten dan snap je wel waarom ze mij zo vermijden. Puur zelfmoordbrandstof.

Aii maar ik judge je sws niet op je looks mann (jij ook niet hoop ik) maar sws binnekort gaan we chillen bro.

Aii maar ik judge je sws niet op je looks mann (jij ook niet hoop ik) maar sws binnekort gaan we chillen bro.
Ik zou je sowieso ook niet oordelen, ik heb daar in ieder geval geen recht op. Maar wel grappig dat het zo buitenwerelds voor je lijkt dat meisjes ogres actief vermijden. Volgens mij ben je gewoon normie-tier bro, wees er blij mee, aangezien je het nooit hebt meegemaakt. Neem het tenminste van een echte ogre aan die werkelijk actief vermijdt wordt door meisjes. DAGELIJKS. Kek. Als we chillen, dan maken we sowieso geen foto's van elkaar. Ik wil niet de tweede BlackOps2cel worden. Oh, en die meisjes gaan expres langs jou lopen dan, giga kek.

r/thathappend