Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Strange experience when I was an early teen

Pringle

Pringle

Banned
-
This post is not to brag or anything, genuinely seeking advice/commentary on this social situation as I'm non-NT.

When I was 16, I signed up for summer classes at a local centre for teens and young adults where you learn new skills.

I signed up for a Python coding class, and its a normal computer lab setup as pictured below with yellow computers, black NPCs, and the red instructor.

Almost every single class I went to, (around 7 out of 10) this early 20s foid who was the instructor's assistant would keep standing next to me and watching me closely while chitchatting with another foid assistant also standing nearby.
This makes no sense because the class is full of other students (some mog me, i mog some) but she would repeatedly constantly stand only next to me. I was a shy teenager so I stayed quiet as she chitchatted with her friend nearby and sometimes talked to me.

It got to the point where she got self-aware and straight up told me "Sorry I'm always next to you btw haha" and I was like "Its okay haha". She continued doing it.

What the hell was that? :feelsugh:

She was into you my nigga

she wanted to rail you in the corner