Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Strange experience at bakery - Am I actually invisible to Stacies??

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
Recently I wanted to buy something in a bakery. There was a Stacy working there but I think she must have only helped out that day because I never saw her before or after. After friendly serving some grandma before me it would have been my turn to be served by her. She stood right in front of me. Instead of serving me, however, she just stood there looking right beside me as if there was no customer standing in line eventhough I was looking at her face and quite obviously waiting for her to address me. After like 20 very very weird and bizarre seconds of being completely ignored by the Stacy as if I was actually invisible some other employee came from behind. The Stacy walked to the side so the other woman could serve me. The Stacy then served the next customer that entered the door.

This was one of the most bizarre experiences I had with a Stacy. I was later wondering if maybe I am ACTUALLY invisible to Stacys. Not just like they don't just want to see me but like for some reason they really can not see me.

You're dipping your toes in the pool of delusion with this one.
It's not that they literally cannot see you, they just really don't want to interact with anyone as disgusting as us.

You're dipping your toes in the pool of delusion with this one.
It's not that they literally cannot see you, they just really don't want to interact with anyone as disgusting as us.

Yeah what was most bizarre was the other employee was also watching it and appeared kind of shocked, then served me. I really thought WHAT THE FUCK just happened when I left the bakery.

Yeah what was most bizarre was the other employee was also watching it and appeared kind of shocked, then served me. I really thought WHAT THE FUCK just happened when I left the bakery.
I've gotten looks of disgust/sympathy but never have I had an experience like yours. Very, very odd

It never began for OP

I've gotten looks of disgust/sympathy but never have I had an experience like yours. Very, very odd

Yeah she wasn't even doing anything or looking at the counter to check if everything is there or something. She just stood there doing nothing right next to me. Then served the next customer after me.

Same things happen to me and when they serve they wont even make eye contact or look at you. it is like they are disgusted by your presence so much they wont even show the respect to make eye contact when taking order or delivering the food.

should have pretended she doesnt exist then waited for someone else to serve you

You are invisible to the female species at large.

I have thought before that women LITERALLY do not see sub-8 males.

I have thought before that women LITERALLY do not see sub-8 males.

Yeah I really believe this sometimes. Seriously. Like they have some mechanism in their brain that ensures they don't accidentally talk to a sub 8.

Have you seen the movie Predator? Where the bad guy is semi-invisible? I think that's how women see incels (only see a vague outline)

It's a primitive defense mechanism against incels, she is actually hoping to be invisible to you so you'll go away, she doesn't want you to talk to her and possibly post a threat to her with your subhuman genetics.

Remember, when something goes wrong with a girl, it's almost always FACE

just take a shower bro
just get a haircut bro
just brush ur teeth bro
just make more money bro

"women don't like uneducated men"
meanwhile high school dropout chad fucking a billionaire stacy

Haha, can't believe she sensed your misogynist personality from across the counter

have you tried smiling more OP?

Smiling makes you more attractive.

You don't exist Stacies only like hot males bro :L

She was probably terrified that you might hit on her

It is simply a poorly paid garbage. The minimum is to attend any customer quickly. Of course one should not disrespect him. but that's the reason that woman is a poorly paid salary, a human garbage that has a shit job and low salary.

Was this foid in her early twenties? Maybe she was too scared to say hello and ask how your day was? Try another bakery and see if the Stacies in another bakery will acknowledge you. Then go back to the bakery where the foid ignored you, but next time don't wait, say hello. Don't think about what words you'll use, just hang around polite people long enough and your mind will naturally NTmaxx with minimal effort.

some woman look extra tired when they interact with me. i can hear them saying *sign* or *meh* when walking away.
not sure what this means, am i that disgusting?

Wtf op just command her to service you, she is getting paid to obey to the customers.

use your superpowers to sneak into foid restrooms/changing rooms and cum on them
imagine their surprise when they get splashed with cum out of thin air
invisibility ftw

She got lost in a trance thinking about Chad

Good one bro :feelsgah: You guys are making me feel better already...
Have you seen the movie Predator? Where the bad guy is semi-invisible? I think that's how women see incels (only see a vague outline)
Fuck sake dont ask if ppl saw Predator. If they didnt they dont exist.

Also imagine the smiling predator becoming visible.

Kek this is why incels are considered "creepy", cos its like being around a ghost.

Stacey's wont waste their precious eyes on any face that is of no interest to them - but this shop girl must have been day dreaming.

Not invisible, just below her notice. If an ant or a fly stands in front of you, do you notice it? Probably not unless it's making an effort to bother you (and then your reaction is to smack it).

Same with us and attractive femoids. They don't see us as human or worthy of any notice unless we actively attempt interaction, and then it is seen as an annoyance to swat at.

who cares about basic ass bitches tbh

She was probably just stunned at how attractive you were and too afraid to speak to you in avoidance of embarrassing herself around an alpha chad who just wanted some fresh bread.

This happens to me so many times it is insane.

She was probably just stunned at how attractive you were and too afraid to speak to you in avoidance of embarrassing herself around an alpha chad who just wanted some fresh bread.
:lul::lul::lul:

In this case being invisible is an advantage, you know what to do when you are invisible to a Stacy

There was a McDonalds where that happened several times.

There was even once where the manager had to speak laud to the foid to serve me.

Shop elsewhere and report back.