Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Straightest IT user

average reddit user

stone this piece of shit

Why are we even feeding those numbskull IT trolls?

Why are mods only temp banning obvious faggots?

Like who?

Is that faggot proud of himself? "I have sex with a women every six years but I'm not an inkel" jfl.
[UWSL] [/UWSL]
[UWSL]Fucking gross cock loving cunt. I had 200 dudes hit me up in a day on Grindr when I did an an experiment to see how ugly I was. All it did was depress the fuck out of me knowing how many pedo fags are out there when I get 0 hits on Tinder but this dude brags about it. I'll never respect a man that happily fucks another guy and feels good about himself after.[/UWSL]

In all seriousness, I get laid by a woman like once every six years being on like five different dating apps, but I could get sex with a man in a matter of hours.

Getting gay sex is soooooooo much easier than getting straight sex.

I am 100% heterosexual

aborry-laugh.gif

There's no fucking way this dude understands what straight is, so he gets laid by a foid once every six years while engaging in gay anal butt sex and dick sucking rim jobs with other gay men all the time and still consider yourself straight!?!?!

ONLY SIX YEARS!?!?!?!

SIX?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

SIX YEARS HA!!!! :feelshaha:

He blackpills them with his gayness.:feelshaha:

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:comment tbh
he says that is 100000000 times easier for a gay man to have sex than for an hetero male with a toilet

Average reddit user all of them who can get woman probably does that shit nothing new it's just confirm the fact that they are a bunch of faggot :feelsaww:

:lul::lul::lul::lul:
The incel to faggot pipeline

Being gay is of course easy, a lot of incels would have a easy time being gay if they were, but they are not, this is why incels are incels, so if being gay is easy then incels should experiment? No, incels are not gay. He seems to lack sex with females and really sees males as a good option since is gay, he posts on mensrights, which is another low-quality subreddit that supports women; he seems like a conflicted gay man at the end of it all