Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill StPeach cucking her Asian husband

Does anyone know her real height? He is barely taller than her and chubby.

If it's true (I doubt it), the he is super super lucky.

Still he is a cuck by allowing her "gf" behaving like a filthy slut on Twitch.

Why are you guys pretending she is the least bit attractive?

White women especially tall white women are the female equivalent of incels. Anybody can get one because they are rejected and low self esteem.

Asian and Latina women are what men really want and struggle to get.

F2.large.jpg

ethnic-preferences2_custom-2bcc84fb38b5ab6f7b614f933449fe2421d0eefd-s800-c85.png

Why are you guys pretending she is the least bit attractive?

White women especially tall white women are the female equivalent of incels. Anybody can get one because they are rejected and low self esteem.

Asian and Latina women are what men really want and struggle to get.

F2.large.jpg

ethnic-preferences2_custom-2bcc84fb38b5ab6f7b614f933449fe2421d0eefd-s800-c85.png

general studies only account for the law of average. the average asian girl is small and skinny, bangable. the average latina has a big ass and is seen as easy. approachable.

the average white female is fat.

HOWEVER, the elite white female which is what STPEACH is.....

She's thin and fit like an Asian female and has the curves to match a latina.

and mogs both Latina and Asian women with her golden hair and crystal blue eyes.

at the highest level, the white female has no equal. Period.
this is the face of an elite asian female.

Top-20-Most-Beautiful-Asian-Women-17.jpg
image.jpg

there is simply no comparison. I am a ricecel and I fully concede to this very fact.

Last edited:
^ Fucking cope, you're just a pissed off white roastie who's mad that average Asian women mog the "top" White "women". Asian women and latina women are outnumbered by white women in those cities so they score way above the average. Latinas weigh 15 pounds more than white women on average so you can't cope with "fat". Latinas and Asians aren't seen as easy or appeoachable either, that's white women you're thinking of.
Stpeach is masculine and has hulking gargoylic bones and muscles/cannot even compete with Asian women.

^ Fucking cope, you're just a pissed off white roastie who's mad that average Asian women mog the "top" White "women". Asian women and latina women are outnumbered by white women in those cities so they score way above the average. Latinas weigh 15 pounds more than white women on average so you can't cope with "fat". Latinas and Asians aren't seen as easy or appeoachable either, that's white women you're thinking of.
Stpeach is masculine and has hulking gargoylic bones and muscles/cannot even compete with Asian women.

you're coping by pretending i'm white. just LMAO

if you think STpeach is masculine looking then there's no point for us to keep engaging in discourse.

cheers.

White women are the biggest race-traitors by far.
Surprising that so many incels actually believe this. White women are the least likely to race mix according to the data we have, though shitskins like to try to poke holes in this study it's clear that white women love white men.

Attachments

• PST_2017.05.15.intermarriage-01-09.png
    PST_2017.05.15.intermarriage-01-09.png
    6.7 KB · Views: 75
Crushing, brutal comments. Funny how racism against Asians is so accepted.

I don't see cucking though, if she left off that last part, I would be suspicious, but [LifeFuel] for Asiancels I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back