Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Storytime: When girls played me

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★★★
10% - brag
These are REAL stories. Warning: Suifuel

1. Girl was showing my textmessages around

So back in college there was this girl. We were in the same study group that's why we knew each other. She was showing interest in me, so I thought that I had a chance. We were texting alot. She even texted me first most of the time. I thought that I might have a chance. This was back when phones didn't have internet and people were still textmessaging via SMS. Every SMS cost me 20 cents. I wasted 50 dollars a month on texting with this girl because I kinda fell in love with her and thought that I had a chance.

Turns out: She was showing my text messages around to her friends and they were all laughing behind my back. I only found out about this because some other bitch asked me why I send such cringy texts. I asked her how she knew what I text and she told me that this other girl was showing around my textmessages.
I felt sad.

2. Crush literally started crying and ran away after I confessed my feelings

This was also back in college. She was in the same study group as me that's why we were talking sometimes and exchanged numbers. I developed a massive crush on her and started to make moves, talk to her more often, text her etc. A college party came up. She wanted to talk to me. She asked me "Wtf is wrong with you? Do you have a crush on me?" I showed courage and told her the truth, I said "Well, yes."
In exactly that moment, she started crying and ran away.
Others were looking at me like I'm the devil for making a girl cry. People wtfed.
I felt sad.

3. Girl immeditaly jumped off bench when I was hopping on
It was another college party. There was this whore dancing on a bench. I was drunk and felt really good about myself so I also got up on the bench to dance next to her. She instantly jumped off.
I felt sad.

4. Girl was fake flirting with me to make her boyfriend jealous
This was back in high school. There was this girl in my class that I kinda liked, but she had a boyfriend who was also in the same class. I hated him and he hated me. Their relationship was crumbling, HE was about to end it.
One day on a school trip, shortly before we got on the bus, this whore came up to me and started getting flirty. She started playing with my hoodie, came close, talked sexual. I immediatly knew something was up. It immediatly clicked. Her boyfriend was approaching and she tried to make him jealous by getting flirty with the guy he hated (me).
She only wanted to use me.
I felt sad.

Holy brutal, I thought you were delusionmaxxed by the title but other than the first story you did literally nothing wrong. That's the only word to describe it, brutal.

1. didn't she spend the same amount of money too? foids have superior sources of entertainment than being texted by incels. you were still in the game.

2. going to parties, foids having emotional reactions to you, lifemogs me.

3. she realized you were going to upstage her with your superior dancing and didn't want to look like a dope. dancemogs me.

4. if she was not embarrassed being seen flirting with you, then you were still in the game. mogs me mogs me mogs me to wherever you were going on that trip and back.

This was back in high school. There was this girl in my class that I kinda liked, but she had a boyfriend who was also in the same class. I hated him and he hated me. Their relationship was crumbling, HE was about to end it.
One day on a school trip, shortly before we got on the bus, this whore came up to me and started getting flirty. She started playing with my hoodie, came close, talked sexual. I immediatly knew something was up. It immediatly clicked. Her boyfriend was approaching and she tried to make him jealous by getting flirty with the guy he hated (me).
I felt sad.
I told you guys sexual bullying was a real thing.

you have a lot more experience talking with foids than me, mogs me

1. didn't she spend the same amount of money too? foids have superior sources of entertainment than being texted by incels. you were still in the game.

2. going to parties, foids having emotional reactions to you, lifemogs me.

3. she realized you were going to upstage her with your superior dancing and didn't want to look like a dope. dancemogs me.

4. if she was not embarrassed being seen flirting with you, then you were still in the game. mogs me mogs me mogs me to wherever you were going on that trip and back.
1. No she didn't because whores already had unlimited messaging phone contracts, not a filthy Prepaid phone like me.

2. Bro, crying + running away aren't the emotional reactions you want.

3. :lul:

4. They broke up but this bitch never spoke to me again -.-

you have a lot more experience talking with foids than me, mogs me
Yes, because at some point in my life, I was actually trying to get laid and I didn't have ridiculous world views like "approaching is cucked" or "she has to message me first" like you do.

Yes, because at some point in my life, I was actually trying to get laid and I didn't have ridiculous world views like "approaching is cucked" or "she has to message me first" like you do.
Well, i'm sorry but i'd rather not have a foid cry when I confess my feelings to her :feelsugh:
I have no social skills so it wouldn't be possible for me to approach and not look like a complete retard even if I wanted to.
But yes, I 100% believe it is cucked. All it does is inflate the foid's ego. When you approach, this is what the foid hears no matter what you say, "I am an inferior peasant and i'm going to put myself at your mercy because i'm desperate for your wet hole". You want the foid to see you as high value. You won't get that by approaching her.

Last edited:
Brutal dude but I can relate girls used to screen shot my chat and send it to other people just to make fun of me

1. girl i knew from middle school. we still lived in the same city but went to diff schools and i hadnt seen her since 6th grade. fast forward to 9th grade i messaged her wanting to talk and she was weirdly flirty and i never got female attention like that but i folded even tho i shoulda known that was a red flag. anyway i asked her out and she larped as my gf for a week or so (we didnt go on any dates or meet irl during this time mind you, i still hadnt seen her since 6th grade) then she "broke up" with me one day randomly and ghosted me. abt a month later cops show up to my house and i figured out she also reported me to the police and i learned she got a gigachad bf lmao

2. this was a girl i never met irl but she lived an hour away from me so obv i was willing to pursue it. i tried my best to flirt with her and i rlly started to like her. when id cry i would talk to her and feel comforted. but on my birthday (which she knew cus i crammed it into her head several times) she blocked me with no explanation. days later i get texts from her BF trying to intimidate me and then months later that girls FRIEND messaged me saying that she knew i liked her and that she enjoyed playing with me on purpose

I got used by a girl to make her ex bf come back. She posted pictures of us together which was weird but I should've known it was to make her ex jealous. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

In high school a foid led me on for a week or so and then had her new boyfriend mess with me for the next 2 months. That was the only time something like that happened, I quietkidmaxxed for the next decade or so

So back in college there was this girl. We were in the same study group that's why we knew each other. She was showing interest in me, so I thought that I had a chance. We were texting alot. She even texted me first most of the time. I thought that I might have a chance. This was back when phones didn't have internet and people were still textmessaging via SMS. Every SMS cost me 20 cents. I wasted 50 dollars a month on texting with this girl because I kinda fell in love with her and thought that I had a chance.

Turns out: She was showing my text messages around to her friends and they were all laughing behind my back. I only found out about this because some other bitch asked me why I send such cringy texts. I asked her how she knew what I text and she told me that this other girl was showing around my textmessages.
I felt sad.

This was also back in college. She was in the same study group as me that's why we were talking sometimes and exchanged numbers. I developed a massive crush on her and started to make moves, talk to her more often, text her etc. A college party came up. She wanted to talk to me. She asked me "Wtf is wrong with you? Do you have a crush on me?" I showed courage and told her the truth, I said "Well, yes."
Others were looking at me like I'm the devil for making a girl cry. People wtfed.
I felt sad.

It was another college party. There was this whore dancing on a bench. I was drunk and felt really good about myself so I also got up on the bench to dance next to her. She instantly jumped off.
I felt sad.

I felt sad.
With the exception of 4 i had similar (almost the same actually) experiences with you

This literally happened to me. The next day she started going out with my "friend" who knew I liked her. Shit scarred me for life. I just didn't understand how someone could have that reaction to someone caring about them. I came to the conclusion that I must have been so undesirable to her that me thinking I had a chance was an insult to her. Even then though I thought "oh well I'm young, I'll have more chances."

Brocel you got some experience I never got invited to any parties.

I felt sad.

I felt sad.

I felt sad.

I felt sad.
I have had experiences like this myself not all of them but some of them, If I did not go to an all boy school I would have probably gone through all of this.

In elementary school I had a girl say i am so ugly I should kill myself, this was back in 1999.

In high school a foid led me on for a week or so and then had her new boyfriend mess with me for the next 2 months. That was the only time something like that happened, I quietkidmaxxed for the next decade or so
yep the arssholes give you hell straight off the bat.

In elementary school I had a girl say i so ugly I should kill myself, this was back in 1999.
and then my mum wonders why I think females are evil. I have had females get very aggressive and violent with me all my life.

and then my mum wonders why I think females are evil. I have had females get very aggressive and violent with me all my life.
and this is the gender that is supposedly full of empathy ? Yh fucking right.

and this is the gender that is supposedly full of empathy ? Yh fucking right.
OMG I say exactly the same thing and oh they talk about unconditional love LOL XD

Do i have to state the obvious

Crying + running away means she had feelings for you

Brocel you got some experience I never got invited to any parties.

:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
I am sure it is not all bad we all have each other on here and their is nothing more important than friends right?

Great post dude, btw this is why I hate the concept of oneitis, it doesn't last forever forget it, she's like every other bitch on the planet who want you dead.

I am sure it is not all bad we all have each other on here and their is nothing more important than friends right?
I dont have any friends. If I talked to any classmate of mine, after like talking I feel like I have done something wrong. Other people goes to Dominos and KFC they never invited me. And I was always invisible to people so I am use to being alone but I am not lonely. There is a huge difference being alone and being lonely. I accept myself I dont need anyone I dont deserve anyone. What bout you?

I dont have any friends. If I talked to any classmate of mine, after like talking I feel like I have done something wrong. Other people goes to Dominos and KFC they never invited me. And I was always invisible to people so I am use to being alone but I am not lonely. There is a huge difference being alone and being lonely. I accept myself I dont need anyone I dont deserve anyone. What bout you?
bullshit their is always someone around that will accept you I am sure of it.

bullshit their is always someone around that will accept you I am sure of it.
I think I never had any friends because I am shy and you need some kind of energy to be around people.

I felt sad.

I felt sad.

I felt sad.

I felt sad.
Just get your bare meat smoked & coom guzzled for a reasonable price bro:smonk:

OP posts are ER fuel, stupid foids do this and then they get surprised when they get it. :society:

My crush was dating a school bully when suddenly she started to pay attention to me. Turns out he cheated on her (who would have guesses), so she just wanted to get even and i was an easy target.

My crush was dating a school bully when suddenly she started to pay attention to me. Turns out he cheated on her (who would have guesses), so she just wanted to get even and i was an easy target.
fucked up