Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [Storytime] This just fucking happened..

Status
Not open for further replies.
You were mogged. I understand it hurts. But consider the positives of this. You were invited to a thing, and a woman tried to talk to you. If you were really absolutely nothing to her, why would she want to talk you after taking dictation from your chadlite friend? Be glad in that much, at least. That even after sex with that other guy, she still wanted to talk to you. For all you know she might've wanted to give you a turn.
Nah dawg shes just using him as a beta orbiter its part of her dual mating stategy fuck the hot guy lead on the virgin. I understand you want him to feel better but we have to be more realistic

Nah dawg shes just using him as a beta orbiter its part of her dual mating stategy fuck the hot guy lead on the virgin. I understand you want him to feel better but we have to be more realistic

Lead the virgin on to what?

Foids like to play mind games just for fun it literally happens all the time
You can instantly sense if a woman wants to fuck a guy, they behave differently & give off visual cues, it don't matter what he talks about as all she's thinking about are his halo effect big cock & giving him fuck me signal's.

When talking to a non sexual entity it's stroking for her ego & the enjoyment of toying with the guy. It becomes ewwww once he signal's intent he wants something intimate. If there wasn't the common connection of the company kept, in this case classmates at uni then she'd be disgusted by his presence.

haven't even kissed a girl since i was 17

OP ADMITTED TO KISSING A GIRL.

Mods need to ban him NOW. This is unacceptable.

Just fucking lol at the state of greycels.

You can instantly sense if a woman wants to fuck a guy, they behave differently & give off visual cues, it don't matter what he talks about as all she's thinking about are his halo effect big cock & giving him fuck me signal's.

When talking to a non sexual entity it's stroking for her ego & the enjoyment of toying with the guy. It becomes ewwww once he signal's intent he wants something intimate. If there wasn't the common connection of the company kept, in this case classmates at uni then she'd be disgusted by his presence.
Yeah man foids love attention just because they talk to you doesnt mean they are interested in you they only want your sexual validation. Foids that want to fuck you are alot more animated rather than talking they will touch you and be more lively

A woman taking interest in me, out of nowhere like this? This has never happened to me. Least of all after she already had sex. What do I know about these kinds of situations?
dont be a cuck

>being invited out by classmates
mogs me, I am invisible to normies.

I hate men with curly hair. They have it so easy. I hope they all die tbh. I suppose I hate what I cannot have

Status
Not open for further replies.