Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Story time.

L

latincell

Captain
★★★★★
If you try to succeed and careermaxx, some foid has the power to end it all at the snap of a finger. Got kicked out of school because Karen foid instructor made up some rule not even listed on the handbook that "I wAs nOT SuPPosed tO Be in A pATienT's RooM (medical school)." For all you collegecels out there, beware of older Karens professors, this subspecie hates incels 10x more than your regular garden variety Stacy, and have the power to end your pursuit of careermaxxing and therefore, your only chance at ascension. Thinking about roping right now.:cryfeels::cryfeels:

Holy fuck nigger got doodied out of med school by a bitch

kill her (figuratively of course)

a roastie tried to end your career? wtf? This is why im extra careful around any foids

Sounds like larp

Before you do that last part I advise you try out some of that scalpel work in le minecraft on the baddy.

Cut her brake lines in gta 5 modded on pc.

Probably larp but it brings up a good point. Every foid has the power to tear your entire social and professional fabric apart any time they want to. Especially in the cucked west.

Probably larp but it brings up a good point. Every foid has the power to tear your entire social and professional fabric apart any time they want to. Especially in the cucked west.
:feelsLSD:

People shit on betabux incels but to even get into a position where you make that kind of money if you are an incel is a huge effort and some good luck. Society is constantly putting you down and trying to sabotage you because they believe that you should rot in your mum's basement or rope just because you're ugly. To actually manage to succeed in such a hostile environment is commendable.
Don't mistake this as me defending betabuxxing though.

People shit on betabux incels but to even get into a position where you make that kind of money if you are an incel is a huge effort and some good luck. Society is constantly putting you down and trying to sabotage you because they believe that you should rot in your mum's basement or rope just because you're ugly. To actually manage to succeed in such a hostile environment is commendable.