Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Story time: I groped a girl's ass in elementary school!

52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

All hail St.Tyroncel of the Subway
★★★
Once put my face in this korean girl's ass in elementary school. (i was a deviant little fuck!) So we were doing some class activity. I dropped the scissors (on purpose) just so i cud accidentally "stumble" and put my face in her ass! (she told the teacher lol but I claimed it was an "accident"). But luckily my teacher was a low-inhib black dude and he didn't care lol. (that bitch lives VERY close to my house and gives me dirty looks as i walk by lol) its SO awkward!

Lowinhibmogs me

Fucking mogger.

Go and fuck her

nice, i did the same trick in high school to sniff my teachers ass

I groped some women tits on a metro once but it was by accident

fag! u shuda done it on purpose in gta5
I was riding a full metro and the driver stopped it too fast and I had nothing to grab on to so my hands and body fell into some woman and my hands landed on top of her tits. She looked at me unhappily I just blushed and left even though it wasn't even my stop I couldn't take the humiliation, I was trying to be a 'nice guy'. This was in my bluepilled days still.

Once put my face in this korean girl's ass in elementary school. (i was a deviant little fuck!) So we were doing some class activity. I dropped the scissors (on purpose) just so i cud accidentally "stumble" and put my face in her ass! (she told the teacher lol but I claimed it was an "accident"). But luckily my teacher was a low-inhib black dude and he didn't care lol. (that bitch lives VERY close to my house and gives me dirty looks as i walk by lol) its SO awkward!
And then you had to go to middle school then high school with her and every time you would see each other both of you would know what happened

nice, i did the same trick in high school to sniff my teachers ass
shit in highschool lol. was the teacher hot! i wanted to fuck my hot white spanish teacher ngl. post pics of this bitch or dm them to me. (i need to coom rn)

And then you had to go to middle school then high school with her and every time you would see each other both of you would know what happened
naw i didn't this bitch went to some rich 'lily white school. i had to go to middle school with the sheboons. (DEFINITELY DO NOT want to put my face in a sheboons ass!:feelspuke:)

shit in highschool lol. was the teacher hot! i wanted to fuck my hot white spanish teacher ngl. post pics of this bitch or dm them to me. (i need to coom rn)
kek this was like 10 years ago, she kind of looked like this but chubbier
Screenshot 2023 05 31 63414 PM

I groped a girl’s ass in freshman year of high school multiple times. Me and another guy. She never told the teacher tho

You must live in some shitty small town if you think everyone goes to all the same schools for that long. Like there’s just one elementary school, one middle school, and one high school or people don’t move

Why don’t you post pics? Why do you assume he would have pictures of his teacher from high school? How would he even get them?

Once when i was drawing blood a young polite nurse had to do it without the table. Because the room was cramped she said that it was OK top put my hand on her thigh because there was no table available for the procedure. I still remember the feel of touching her warm thigh and i could really feel her leg's almost in a sexy way.