Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Story time: a foid once rejected me then asked me to be her godfather

sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
Here's a good example of a beta buxx situation I almost fell into as a fucking teen.

In 11/12th grade, a black girl got close to me. I thought she liked me, but she just wanted help with her physics work. I eventually asked her out and she rejected me. At the end of 12th grade, she got pregnant by Tyrone. She asked me to be the godfather. Fortunately, even at 18 I had the brains to say no. Idk after she became a teen mom she disgusted me and I didn't talk to her much anymore.

Moral of the story: women are born with the alpha fuxx/beta buxx mindset. Even in our teen she was running game on me and she knew damn well that I was a beta to be exploited while she FUCKS tyrone. Then she wanted me to raise her child. Fuck off bitch :society: what happened to Tyrone kek :feelshaha:

The sad part is that it's a cheap win. Even though I am relatively money-maxed and she will get not a cent of it, I have no doubt she will find another beta who will support her and Tyrone's child.

Enslave all whores NOWWW!!!

betabuxx dosen't need to be by money. sometimes foid will use u for another things .
when i was in high school; when the exams came every foid wanted to sit with me because they needed someone to help them cheat but they never ever sat with me in normal clases

The audacity to reject you, go fuck another man while you rotted alone as a subhuman, then come back and pretty much ask you to care for and take responsibility for the baby that they made. Even the average cuck would think twice, JFL, you'd have to literally be braindead to take that offer. They legitimately think we're desperate enough for a few crumbs of positive female attention to do that. :feelshaha:

What does it mean "ask someone to be your godfather"? Is this a cultural thing? :waitwhat:

Teen moms are absolutely disgusting.

They should be shot from point blank.

What does it mean "ask someone to be your godfather"? Is this a cultural thing? :waitwhat:
Yes.

Before welfare state, in Catholic Europe, godfather was the man that was supposed to care for the kid in the event the father died.

Often it was an exchange where a man would be the godfather of his friend's kids and vice versa.

Yes.

Before welfare state, in Catholic Europe, godfather was the man that was supposed to care for the kid in the event the father died.

Often it was an exchange where a man would be the godfather of his friend's kids and vice versa.
:feelsokman:

in which countries this is normal today?

The audacity to reject you, go fuck another man while you rotted alone as a subhuman, then come back and pretty much ask you to care for and take responsibility for the baby that they made. Even the average cuck would think twice, JFL, you'd have to literally be braindead to take that offer. They legitimately think we're desperate enough for a few crumbs of positive female attention to do that. :feelshaha:

Alpha fucks
Beta buxx

Proven once again

Here's a good example of a beta buxx situation I almost fell into as a fucking teen.

In 11/12th grade, a black girl got close to me. I thought she liked me, but she just wanted help with her physics work. I eventually asked her out and she rejected me. At the end of 12th grade, she got pregnant by Tyrone. She asked me to be the godfather. Fortunately, even at 18 I had the brains to say no. Idk after she became a teen mom she disgusted me and I didn't talk to her much anymore.

Moral of the story: women are born with the alpha fuxx/beta buxx mindset. Even in our teen she was running game on me and she knew damn well that I was a beta to be exploited while she FUCKS tyrone. Then she wanted me to raise her child. Fuck off bitch :society: what happened to Tyrone kek :feelshaha:

The sad part is that it's a cheap win. Even though I am relatively money-maxed and she will get not a cent of it, I have no doubt she will find another beta who will support her and Tyrone's child.
Based, brocel I would rather be a inkwell that be a bluepilled betabux

I see.

0091-006.png

0091-007.png

0091-009.png

good move

Yes.

Yeah. Fairly sure it's also a religious thing where you help guide the child spiritually.