Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Story of the only incel in my big family

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
my uncle ,got accepted to literally all the highest prestige Ivy League universities here and dropped out 4 times ,he works at a bare minimum job doesn’t have any kids or gfs

He was still living in his parents flat when he was 40 years old ,now he stays at the lower flat , literally his mothers basement

I remember we went to our grandparents then he was just waking up at like 5 pm , just like me since puberty :feelsLSD:,he had his own computer and played old games back in the day like fifa or spiderman 2 like a gigatruecel in his 30s and 40s

What’s sad is he would give all our asses handed to us in education and he was the highest iq person in his generation but all he lives the worst :( life out of all his siblings cuz he was ugly and non nt, plus poor

I really respect him :feelsYall:

My Becky mother was so disgusted by him and she was telling me oh the creature has woken up ! When he woke up

I said to my mother that it’s really ironic that your son become the same “creature” you so much despised

She was asking me like “why are you like this???:feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh:

She was an idiot to not know the answer

He still had a better life than me
Regardless of I graduate grad school or not, i'd likely turn out the same
At least he had a choice to not be incel

I don’t know if I lived a better life or not mentally but I was more privileged than him,thank god for that ,and yeah he did have a choice not to be single ,they would’ve had Arranged marriaged him like his brother , only my father had tons of gfs and celeb gfs not even their big brother had any gfs they all arranged

Actually, it's sounds autist

Ask your becky mom if i can ascend with her

my uncle ,got accepted to literally all the highest prestige Ivy League universities here and dropped out 4 times ,he works at a bare minimum job doesn’t have any kids or gfs

He was still living in his parents flat when he was 40 years old ,now he stays at the lower flat , literally his mothers basement

I remember we went to our grandparents then he was just waking up at like 5 pm , just like me since puberty :feelsLSD:,he had his own computer and played old games back in the day like fifa or spiderman 2 like a gigatruecel in his 30s and 40s

What’s sad is he would give all our asses handed to us in education and he was the highest iq person in his generation but all he lives the worst :( life out of all his siblings cuz he was ugly and non nt, plus poor

My Becky mother was so disgusted by him and she was telling me oh the creature has woken up ! When he woke up

I said to my mother that it’s really ironic that your son become the same “creature” you so much despised

you have to fuck your mother to make her feel bad (in GTA SA coffee mod)

you have to fuck your mother to make her feel bad (in GTA SA coffee mod)
No my cousins are fucking each other and I want to join them with it , that’s why I know that good looking people do incest all the time , they are literally going to houses and having orgies with all their good looking friends groups , one female cousin with good looking friends group+one female cousin +one male cousin +one male cousin went to a holiday place and rented a villa then partied and had group sex and orgies with each other , older ones fucked high school girls and hs Chad’s fucked college girl while I was having panic attacks and suicidal and bullied by everyone and cried and was gonna have a heart attack and no one liked me and I was the biggest loser who dropped out of college few times, very suicide fuel

No my cousins are fucking each other and I want to join them with it , that’s why I know that good looking people do incest all the time , they are literally going to houses and having orgies with all their good looking friends groups , one female cousin with good looking friends group+one female cousin +one male cousin +one male cousin went to a holiday place and rented a villa then partied and had group sex and orgies with each other , older ones fucked high school girls and hs Chad’s fucked college girl while I was having panic attacks and suicidal and bullied by everyone and cried and was gonna have a heart attack and no one liked me and I was the biggest loser who dropped out of college few times, very suicide fuel
:feelsbadman:

you are viewing his life from a norman lense which is incorrect.
The reason he is a "failure" and "he lives the worst :( life out of all his siblings" is BECAUSE HE IS HIGH IQ
He worked out very early on see his 4 drop outs from Ivy league institutions, the fallacy of the "normal" life of wage cuck, the facade of keeping up appearances the endless pointless oneupmanship, competition for a grain of sand. The superficial show for the sake of show and your life geared around maintaining this facade, his life is in my opinion a fuck you to society as he knows for sure its a big joke, and is living his life in complete contradiction to norms which he deems as not only fake but contrarian and contradictory.

It happens an awful lot I reckon. Normies, the media, don't want to acknowledge it.

you are viewing his life from a norman lense which is incorrect.
The reason he is a "failure" and "he lives the worst :( life out of all his siblings" is BECAUSE HE IS HIGH IQ
He worked out very early on see his 4 drop outs from Ivy league institutions, the fallacy of the "normal" life of wage cuck, the facade of keeping up appearances the endless pointless oneupmanship, competition for a grain of sand. The superficial show for the sake of show and your life geared around maintaining this facade, his life is in my opinion a fuck you to society as he knows for sure its a big joke, and is living his life in complete contradiction to norms which he deems as not only fake but contrarian and contradictory.
Yeah agreed but him being ugly and high iq caused this a lot

Life is going to be difficult.
Life is already difficult, it will actually be peaceful this time, I’ll just wait for the day till I get sick and die , we’re already just surviving the day were gonna be fucked soon enough ,I’d be the homeless wanderer of Istanbul

Do you live in Turkey? If not why Istanbul, is that supposed to be a refernce to something?
Reference for my life ,I live in Istanbul and wander the streets aimlessly like a wanderer