Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Story of my rotten teeth and broken jaw

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
I was 4 or 5 or 6 when I went to this village for a festival with my parents, I fell from the bed with a thud, my chin got scattered and so did my teeth.

I remember pain being present but it went away after a while.

My parents woke up and yes I was bleeding but I felt okay... just because I felt okay doesn't mean I was. I didn't look okay. I looked ugly.

From then on, my teeth is like this no matter how much I brush I much a breathe fresh air breathe good air, my jaw and teeth are scattered my left jaw is feminine and right masculine, I have asymmetrical eyes, right eye is close set which looks horrible.

Since that time things only got worse. My female friend slapped me when I was a child, just for laughing at her and playdancing with her.

That could've also been a source of my deformed face. Also, when I was much older, I crashed shoulder-first into the wall's corner and my bones shifted, to this day my right shoulder is upwards, so yeah that could've also been a cause.

I don't have a job and live with my parents who I'm already not on speaking terms with. They only talk to me when they have to complain or criticize me or when they're making fun of me; making fun of how stupid or weird I am, how cruel I am to not socialize with them and so on. You can't ostracize people on your own, how can I ostracize them, clearly they ostracized me, one person can't possibly ostracize so many.

Anyway since I'm not on speaking terms with them, I want to ask my father for braces, I did ask before but he always says no. I don't think he realizes what I'll do to him with this rage burning inside of me. He thinks it's a joke.

I'll still be khhv with a normal indian face, if the doc shifted my jaw into right place, but I just won't be this ugly, I would at least have a few friends.

Anyway, I wanted to talk about the number one cause for inceldom to me. I couldn't really take safety precautions given I was that young, but just stay out of trouble cause trouble can make your face uglier than what it already is and it'll make you truly subhuman.

I fell off a closet and shattered my top teeth when I was 4 and dentist had to pull them out :fuk:
Also didn’t have braces so my bottom teeth aren’t aligned properly

Just rot your teeth out totally stop coping

I fell off a closet and shattered my top teeth when I was 4 and dentist had to pull them out :fuk:
Also didn’t have braces so my bottom teeth aren’t aligned properly
brutal. I hope you don't have any assymetry... I mean if you're on incels.is most likely you have some form of assymetry or crooked nose whatever... what's your worst feature bro?

My dad always slapped me, rolling pined with his right hand and now that side is compressed with worse sight.

My dad always slapped me, rolling pined with his right hand and now that side is compressed with worse sight.
Oh My Goodness I'd murder him given the chance and I'm sure you wouldn't really care if I choked him or something: Ultimately he ruined your ability to perceive, how could you forgive him?