Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Story of my life and a day at the supermarket

Andy81Kaz

Andy81Kaz

6ft tall longhaircel
-
So, just to give some good amount of context, i'm currently at my old house. I lived here since I was born, all the way until I was 13. I have some good memories from this place, most of them are good tbh. But some are really miserable. This is the city in which I was rejected 3+ times, and it was here, in this very room, that I decided I wouldn't ever talk to a foid in order to try and get her attention again. I did try getting a foid's attention later, but... It was here it all started.

Here's a description of my physical appearance according to my own notions, and a friend's: 181cm tall (~5' 11"), 93kg (205lbs), face ~5/10 (some say it's more, some say it's less), ok/10 jawline (my friend says I have a chad-ish jawline, but I don't really think so tbh). I wear glasses like this:
and my hair is black,kinda long (hits my shoulders) and it's very wavy. Anyways...

As a child I was a very good looking boy. Really cute boy tbh. Being that good looking as a child made me think from a young age that... Well... I'd grow up to be a chad. My parents told me that, every adult I knew at the time told me so. And I went to school, and during the first year no girl in my classroom really drew my attention. Next year there was this cute girl (we were both 7 or something) and I really liked her. It was one of those "first love" things for me, and I really tried getting her attention until I got it. And that was the only time I was ever successful with a girl.

When I switched schools I was 10, and there was this very attractive girl (she's a model nowadays), and I really tried getting her to notice me. But I approaching puberty, and so I began looking subhuman. Also I started wearing glasses, and they really made me look ugly as hell. The girl one day told me "sorry Andy81Kaz, I like someone else, and I don't even know you to begin with". Well, she had a point. We never talked, but I was a child, and I didn't exactly know how relationships are supposed to start.

In that same school I tried getting attention from 2 other different girls. Nothing.

Finally middle school arrives. Girls developing boobs and shit, and some VERY buff boys at school. I had switched schools at the time. I was scared of that place tbh, everyone seemed savage to me. Anyways... I tried befriending the cute girl at my classroom. We talked sometimes, and I nurtured feelings for her. Well, she once hugged me, but never kissed me or anything. Instead... As I gave her chocolates and stuff... She was literally going out with a Chad mixed-race drug dealer who was 7 years older than her.

I then moved out of town. I was 13, and I went into yet another new school. There was this 1099839883/10 girl there, and I tried talking to her. She was cool and all, but I looked peak-subhuman at that time. My hair was weird and very curly, I was extremely fat, I was very short, and I had a weird voice. The bitch never gave me any attention besides talking to me sometimes.

Time goes by and I've really moved on. Then yesterday arrives. I go to the supermarket with my parent (i'm at my old house) and I see what I never thought I would have... I see that girl from middle school. I'm wearing a mask, and she's wearing a mask too, but I would recognize her anywhere. By her side was a gigachad, and I know she fucking recognized me. I was actually terrified. I literally forgot how to walk, and I quickly left the aisle, very clumsy. It was so fucking embarrassing and infuriating. I was afraid of walking around the market, and the whole time I was avoiding them.

That's all tbh.

Time goes by and I've really moved on. Then yesterday arrives. I go to the supermarket with my parent (i'm at my old house) and I see what I never thought I would have... I see that girl from middle school. I'm wearing a mask, and she's wearing a mask too, but I would recognize her anywhere. By her side was a gigachad, and I know she fucking recognized me. I was actually terrified. I literally forgot how to walk, and I quickly left the aisle, very clumsy. It was so fucking embarrassing and infuriating. I was afraid of walking around the market, and the whole time I was avoiding them.

That's all tbh.
The runningintosomeoneyouusedtoknowpill trampled me.
Unfortunately walking clumsily like that when you fear someone recognized you is a dead giveaway and removes all doubt that it was you. Incels really can't hide.

The runningintosomeoneyouusedtoknowpill trampled me.
Unfortunately walking clumsily like that when you fear someone recognized you is a dead giveaway and removes all doubt that it was you. Incels really can't hide.
It was awful man. I'm sure she recognized me and told her gigachad boyfriend about me. I just wanna go home.

It was awful man. I'm sure she recognized me and told her gigachad boyfriend about me. I just wanna go home.
Sometimes the world seems so small that you run into people you thought you'd never see again tbh
Other times you don't see anyone you recognize for long periods of time.

But you can never let your guard down in public because you never know when something like this will happen. It's brutal.

Sometimes the world seems so small that you run into people you thought you'd never see again tbh
Other times you don't see anyone you recognize for long periods of time.

But you can never let your guard down in public because you never know when something like this will happen. It's brutal.
True. I fucking hate going outside. I really want my dad to give me some money so that I can go to a new city where no one knows me. I have some plans for the future, I hope they work out. It might be over for me, but at least people won't know about it. I'll just go far away, and stop talking to almost every person I know. I'll literally erase everything related to me I can, and just live an isolated life focused on getting money so I can cope.

What about you, brocel? How was your day today? Hopefuly peaceful.

True. I fucking hate going outside. I really want my dad to give me some money so that I can go to a new city where no one knows me. I have some plans for the future, I hope they work out. It might be over for me, but at least people won't know about it. I'll just go far away, and stop talking to almost every person I know. I'll literally erase everything related to me I can, and just live an isolated life focused on getting money so I can cope.

What about you, brocel? How was your day today? Hopefuly peaceful.

I find not putting yourself out there/going outside unnecessarily and staying home whenever possible is vital to not having as much worry about running into people you know.
My day was the same as any other tbh
It's a good time of year around a Labor Day weekend where it still feels like summer ngl

I find not putting yourself out there/going outside unnecessarily and staying home whenever possible is vital to not having as much worry about running into people you know.
My day was the same as any other tbh
It's a good time of year around a Labor Day weekend where it still feels like summer ngl
Yep.

I'm going to sleep now, brocel. It's a little late here, and I'm tired. I wish you a nice day today. I'll just keep doing my thing and avoid going out.

So, just to give some good amount of context, i'm currently at my old house. I lived here since I was born, all the way until I was 13. I have some good memories from this place, most of them are good tbh. But some are really miserable. This is the city in which I was rejected 3+ times, and it was here, in this very room, that I decided I wouldn't ever talk to a foid in order to try and get her attention again. I did try getting a foid's attention later, but... It was here it all started.

Here's a description of my physical appearance according to my own notions, and a friend's: 181cm tall (~5' 11"), 93kg (205lbs), face ~5/10 (some say it's more, some say it's less), ok/10 jawline (my friend says I have a chad-ish jawline, but I don't really think so tbh). I wear glasses like this: View attachment 334137 and my hair is black,kinda long (hits my shoulders) and it's very wavy. Anyways...

As a child I was a very good looking boy. Really cute boy tbh. Being that good looking as a child made me think from a young age that... Well... I'd grow up to be a chad. My parents told me that, every adult I knew at the time told me so. And I went to school, and during the first year no girl in my classroom really drew my attention. Next year there was this cute girl (we were both 7 or something) and I really liked her. It was one of those "first love" things for me, and I really tried getting her attention until I got it. And that was the only time I was ever successful with a girl.

When I switched schools I was 10, and there was this very attractive girl (she's a model nowadays), and I really tried getting her to notice me. But I approaching puberty, and so I began looking subhuman. Also I started wearing glasses, and they really made me look ugly as hell. The girl one day told me "sorry Andy81Kaz, I like someone else, and I don't even know you to begin with". Well, she had a point. We never talked, but I was a child, and I didn't exactly know how relationships are supposed to start.

In that same school I tried getting attention from 2 other different girls. Nothing.

Finally middle school arrives. Girls developing boobs and shit, and some VERY buff boys at school. I had switched schools at the time. I was scared of that place tbh, everyone seemed savage to me. Anyways... I tried befriending the cute girl at my classroom. We talked sometimes, and I nurtured feelings for her. Well, she once hugged me, but never kissed me or anything. Instead... As I gave her chocolates and stuff... She was literally going out with a Chad mixed-race drug dealer who was 7 years older than her.

I then moved out of town. I was 13, and I went into yet another new school. There was this 1099839883/10 girl there, and I tried talking to her. She was cool and all, but I looked peak-subhuman at that time. My hair was weird and very curly, I was extremely fat, I was very short, and I had a weird voice. The bitch never gave me any attention besides talking to me sometimes.

That's all tbh.
Ok GrAYcel