Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Story of my last rejection

Persianyoungcel

Persianyoungcel

Sassanidmaxxing
★★★★
Hi hope everyone is doing great this story started about 3 month ago and ended last week ( There was a 2 month gap between it ).
I call her SH because her name start with this, she was a 8/10 ( You may think im a idiot for approaching her as a 4/5 manlet ) and i though i can have a chance with her because she showed me green light and hints that she is interested in me like acting weird around me and being jealous when i talk with other girls and ... and also i should mention she shown me a lot of red lights like telling me she is not interested in relation with anyone ( Remember this part ) and that confused me alot because she is showing me green and red light over and over.
After the end of exams she messaged me and ask me few questions about next semester and etc, and my virgin mind told me that she is interested in you and i started to messaging her and this red and green light cycle started again ( Im thinking she may have borderline personality disorder ) and after 1 months of pming eachother and after handling a lot of insults from her she told me somehow that she is annoyed with me ( I cant remember what she told me ).
Also last week i saw her with a chad from her our class taking a taxi with eachother ( Before that i was having a good time with my copes ) and i suddenly burst into tears in infront of university front door.

Perhaps a tactic to gain you as an orbiter; I'm not sure how you were talking with a foid for such an extended period of time, anyways... :feelsjuice:

But it's not surprising that she chose a Chad over a subhuman; her insults were due to her brain finally realizing that getting some sub 5 to orbit you and treat you as an oneitis means you might become interested. :feelsclown:

Perhaps a tactic to gain you as an orbiter; I'm not sure how you were talking with a foid for such an extended period of time, anyways... :feelsjuice:

But it's not surprising that she chose a Chad over a subhuman; her insults were due to her brain finally realizing that getting some sub 5 to orbit you and treat you as an oneitis means you might become interested. :feelsclown:
I hate her so much

@Iranianoldcel @Shahist Persian @persianoldcel

Hi hope everyone is doing great this story started about 3 month ago and ended last week ( There was a 2 month gap between it ).
I call her SH because her name start with this, she was a 8/10 ( You may think im a idiot for approaching her as a 4/5 manlet ) and i though i can have a chance with her because she showed me green light and hints that she is interested in me like acting weird around me and being jealous when i talk with other girls and ... and also i should mention she shown me a lot of red lights like telling me she is not interested in relation with anyone ( Remember this part ) and that confused me alot because she is showing me green and red light over and over.
After the end of exams she messaged me and ask me few questions about next semester and etc, and my virgin mind told me that she is interested in you and i started to messaging her and this red and green light cycle started again ( Im thinking she may have borderline personality disorder ) and after 1 months of pming eachother and after handling a lot of insults from her she told me somehow that she is annoyed with me ( I cant remember what she told me ).
Also last week i saw her with a chad from her our class taking a taxi with eachother ( Before that i was having a good time with my copes ) and i suddenly burst into tears in infront of university front door.
You can tell if a girl is interested in you in just a few minutes. It doesn't take months to understand if she's into you or not. You wasted 3 months of your life thinking about her. Hopefully you learn from your mistake.

Next time just straight up ask your crush out for a coffee or something if you're really into her. If you wanna talk before asking her out,you can do it, but no more than 2 days. otherwise it's a waste of time and energy.

You can tell if a girl is interested in you in just a few minutes. It doesn't take months to understand if she's into you or not. You wasted 3 months of your life thinking about her. Hopefully you learn from your mistake.

Next time just straight up ask your crush out for a coffee or something if you're really into her. If you wanna talk before asking her out,you can do it, but no more than 2 days. otherwise it's a waste of time and energy.
Yeah i just wasted my time

Trying as an incel is pointless and bluepilled

Re: I'm catching feelings for an 8th grader
Moronism
Png

#181272203Friday, January 08, 2016 3:49 AM CST
"its weird how the people who have trouble landing dates have the most useful advice" Women do not desire wise and intelligent male individuals. They desire subordinates.

I feel you bro. Do not take even the green lights as green. My story is worse, all our mutual friends were %100 sure we would date and it failed.

all our mutual friends were %100 sure we would date and it failed.
I experienced an exact same thing. I actually made a post about it a few months ago.

Re: I'm catching feelings for an 8th grader
Moronism
Png

#181272203Friday, January 08, 2016 3:49 AM CST
"its weird how the people who have trouble landing dates have the most useful advice" Women do not desire wise and intelligent male individuals. They desire subordinates.
wtf :dafuckfeels:

She seems completely mental
You dodged a huge bullet here

I think she is just using you

Its over for persian men, my oneitis was persian but their men will never ascend..

Wait a minute didnt you said she ask about next semsastar did you help her in school with things like exam beucase you got used like a temporary tool and thrown away like tape :dafuckfeels:

I have had this It is fucked up isn't it.