Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Story of how i attempted suicide in 2020

R

Reega8765665

Recruit
★★★
In 2020 around late Nov-Dec. I was really deep into depression, (despite i was 17 years old), i used to be bullied to the blood in highschool, health was not going good, and my parents divorced

In highschool, i remember getting hit by a chair in head, then fighting after school, almost daily then bullying because i was into Christianity (no sex before marriage), so they called me gay
and I had to falsify doctor's documents in order to avoid school

- Authorities has seen that i was in bruises so they confiscated these retarded stundents who used to fight me, so i got my revenge across

I remember i tried to drink organophosphated insecticide, i didn't drink much to kill myself, i drank enough to induce seizures (these seizures are gone in Sep. 2022).

But yeah, when i think about my high school period, it was that bad, i am not ashamed to admit that i wanted to do lucrative things in regards to my classmates (Ģóing ËŘ), i just had no assets to do it

I remember i tried to drink organophosphated insecticide, i didn't drink much to kill myself, i drank enough to induce seizures
smh-unbelievable.gif

uh well, at least you are still alive to enjoy your inceldom

:cryfeels: Got beat up bunch during school years, but I had so low self-esteem I just thought I deserved it. I think thinking about going ER is a healthy, normal response to being savagely bullied. Hang in there fellow cel. I can't understand the normies who say they want to experience the childhood again.

Why did you choose that method?

:cryfeels: Got beat up bunch during school years, but I had so low self-esteem I just thought I deserved it.
I also thought that bullying and mistreatment is deserved otherwise no one would bully me in the first place.