Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Story of how I almost died (DED SRS) no larp, no fake. Need Advice.

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
tl'dr at the bottom.

I always wanted to stargaze. You know, see the real night sky. Since I lived in major cities most of my life I never actually got to see the night sky. I kind of became obsessed with it. It was something I really wanted to do before I died. One day, I just decided to fuck it all and go stargaze. I had a break from college and had few savings from slavemaxxing. Not much but enough for a train ticket. So I researched what is known as 'dark-sky-observatories' or something like that. It's basically places in UK where you can see the night sky with naked eye. I also checked lunar calendars and night-sky calendars to decide on a date where the sky will not be obscured by moon light or clouds.

I locked a date and a place. It was a 5-hour train-drive away from my city. The location I chose was literally right next to the sea. It was on a big cliff, in fact the entire area was covered with massive cliffs. It's UK after all. Anyway, I was dressed very thin because it was hot as fuck in my city and I checked weather online and apparently it was hot there too. I did not book a hotel or anything because the idea was that I will go there take a bus to the location then sleep under the open night-sky.

I got to the seaside, hopped off the train. Went to my bus-stop. Turns out there was no fucking buses there. I checked the map and the location didn't look that far away on the map (JFL it was very far away). So I just started walking there. It was 5pm when I started to walk. I had to keep fucking climbing and going down as the cliffs differed in height a lot (I was on top of them). But I didn't mind because I was pretty high up and the view of the sea was pretty sick ngl. Anyway I walked for like 3 hours and I realized holy fuck I'm fucking tired. And the location was till so far away. But I made it so far so I was like I'm not fucking going back now fuck that shit. I was very sweaty and tired so I did not realize something important (that will come later). I kept walking. climbing and shit. I kept going.

Holy fuck I was really tired. The sun was setting and I kept climbing the fucking cliffs, going up just to go down, rinse and repeat. It took me fucking 7 hours, ded srs not exaggerating. I was on my knees. But I always walked everywhere so I was kind of used to walking huge distances but this was really something, I was REALLY fucking tired. But I made it there eventually, on foot. I was SUPER FUCKING TIRED. I just fell on the grass. The sun already set. It was starting to get really dark and the night sky started to come out. Just what I wanted! I was on a cliff still. I was in-between two cities each very far away so basically nowhere to go.

[STORY STARTS HERE]
So I made myself comfortable, took out my very tiny blanket and lay it on the grass so that I could lie on it myself. I relaxed and started to look at the night-sky. The first stars started to come out. It was fucking amazing! But. The fucking wind started to come from the sea and I was starting to get cold. That's when I realized. Holy fuck I am going to die. I was literally dressed in just my thin shirt. All I had was some fucking laughably thin blanket and it was getting colder by the minute. I did not fucking realize that if I am next to the fucking sea it's going to be cold at night. I thought it's hot because that's what it said in weather online xDDD. Too bad I didn't check the night weather just the day one. Anyway I ignored it. The night sky was in full display in about 1am. I was there for 1 hour and 30 minutes by then. THE FUCKING NIGHT SKY WAS AMAZING GUYS. It was worth going there. But it kept getting fucking colder. I started to shiver.

The problem was. I was fucking exhausted. From all the climbing and shit. There was no way I was going to make it back. Besides it made no fucking difference anyway because by the time i would get back it would be day anyway. I had no choice but to survive the night.

By 3pm. I was really feeling it. My body was frozen, I was shivering and WORST OF ALL IT STARTED TO FUCKING RAIN. It was fucking over I really thought I was about to die lol. I had symptoms of dying. My eyes started to close I was really low energy and shaking violently. I could not even enjoy the fucking sky anymore, the amazing stars because I was losing consciousness. I started to fap to keep myself warm. But it did not help much and it only took my energy away which I had very little of in the first place. I wanted to run or something but I was so tired I could not even move.I started to panic at one point, I wanted to go back because I was so scared, I don't know I had a rush of adrenaline or something and started to climb back because I was fucking scared but I legit collapsed when I tried walking back few meters. I fell on the cold grass-rock floor of the cliff. I could not even move anymore lol my muscles wouldn't move.

The wind kept getting stronger I could not feel my body anymore. I started having headaches, very powerful ones. My vision went off, everything started to blur. It was about 4am by then. I started to have this powerful feeling in my brain. I don't know what it was. Like my brain was resetting itself. Trying to keep me alive lol. I was fucking freezing to death legit no joke. I severely underestimated how cold it will be here.

My head was pulsating. I could not even see anything anymore everything was blurred and I had this noise in my head. I could also not breath anymore. I had to breath very slowly and very heavy.

That's when it happened bros. That's when I had this weird experience. I don't know what time it was by then. But my mind was gone. I know when I entered this experience it was around 4am something. All I could see is weird shapes. I did not feel anything. I felt like I was detached from my body. I remember this visions they were very weird. Ok think of simple shapes like circles and squares etc but they were weird colors and their colors were pulsating and they were a bit blurred too but their colors were mixed not simple colors. It was like a mix of orange, very beautiful. I don't know how to describe it but here is a picture of what the colors looked like:

So it was similar to this. Except that the effect was more transparent and weaker not as powerful it was a bit dimmer and there was a circle shape that was overlayed on top of this effect. The circle did not move but the effect behind it was pulsating. I had this vision. I remember that the feeling was NOTHING I ever felt before. It was like, idk how to describe it but I was feeling very complete like I was part of this experience, like this was me and everything the universe all of it.

Then after unknown amount of time this changed into another geometrical construct. The premise was very similar but it was few squares with green-blue halo behind them. Then it was a triangle with black background and no halo. There were others too. It was always geometrical shapes and usually they had colors behind them shining the shapes themselves usually didn't move or change their colors they were static but the color behind them danced about.

When I was in that state. I was aware that I am still me. That I am seeing this. But I felt detached from my body. I did not register the coldness or my surrounding. I did not feel pain or anything. I just felt this. Also the noise from my brain before I entered this state was still there but it was different. It was not pulsating it was more static. Have you ever heard what a sun sounds like? This was what the noise was when I was seeing this images.

It wasn't a deity of any kind. I felt I was looking at some constructs. At some fundamental building block of the universe and that I and everything was somehow connected to it. I could not touch it I could only observe it.

Also one of the final visions was the most powerful, there was a circle with the same orange background as before. It was rising above something. I don't remember what. It kind of looked like it was a sunrise in space. The sound was still there and the rays were still shining about. Everything was dark there was just this 1 circle and the colors around it. At one point I could no longer recognize where even am I. I did not know where I was the visions were blurring with one another lol this was the weirdest shit of the night I don't even know how to describe it anymore but it felt like I was seeing all of it at once like all the images shapes and colors they were there all at once.

I woke up then. It was morning by then. JFL I didn't die. Idk how I no die but whatever I instantly got up and stared to walk back because I had enough of this shit. My body was still tired as fuck but at last by walking I was keeping myself warm, I was very cold. VERY. I was constantly shivering even when I was walking. Eventually I made it to the city and got back home on a train and the rest is history.

What the fuck was that shapes? It had some reason, some purpose behind it I'm certain. Because it wasn't some random visions. They all had a common theme of geometry. What could this mean? Did you have similar experience? This happened like 4 months ago. This is some low iq shit and pepega tier shit I done so I did not really share it with anyone lol. But I kind of curious about it still.

TL'DR Went to sea-side with a fucking t-shirt on and slept there overnight almost froze to death and had a spiritual-tier visual experience as a result.

my dude sleep in hostels, seriously youre gonna get stabbed or robbed like this

Didn't even read a single word.

Hope you're ok tho

don't sleep at the seaside

You were entering the gates of hell.

Sounds like an acid trip. You see shapes and shit like that when you close your eyes on acid. I’ve heard joe rogan talk about dmt and said he’s heard stories that when you’re about to die your brain starts producing dmt and other chemicals so you probably got high af on dmt and saw the universe, blacked out and woke up in the morning

Good for you. In past wanted to go alone to sea and spend night alone in dunes, but not dared it, to travel alone :/

I would’ve gone into the light, didn’t read btw. I encourage others to go on living, though I hope I die, kind of a hypocrite I guess.

Never heard about visions like that. However it reminds stories about near desth experience. When you asleep you could see wierd shapes due to blood vessels in eyelids.

Almost dying to see night sky. I can respect that. I sometimes live in the village in the middle of nowhere and always can see night sky.

You wasted a perfectly good opportunity to to kill your self.

If that was me I wouldn’t have tried to avoid death. Opportunity like that comes in a life time. Would have been a painless death.

Now back to thinking about rope and chair and not having the guts to do it.

You wasted a perfectly good opportunity to to kill your self.

If that was me I wouldn’t have tried to avoid death. Opportunity like that comes in a life time. Would have been a painless death.

Now back to thinking about rope and chair and not having the guts to do it.

Ye you say that now and I thought so too but when you are put in that situation especially when the death is very slow you don't know how you will react. Ngl I desperately wanted to stay alive then.

Good for you. In past wanted to go alone to sea and spend night alone in dunes, but not dared it, to travel alone :/
You need cute adorable loli waifu that be with you in the beach.

Sounds like u went to hell buddy boyo

it was almost over for sea-sidecels tbh

Sounds like you nearly died and your subconscious mind took over. I had a similar experience when under general anaesthetic years ago.

you received a coded message . its your duty to decipher it
your'e not a prophet, but there is something about you that allows this type of communication.
before you rope or LADR make sure that you deliver the message back to humanity, because you are alive in the grace of the unknown
and it also might flip your luck, you poor bastard

Last edited:
I read 70% of it. It was a good bed time story for me. Next time bring a sleeping bag, it would make wonders.

You wanted stars, you got stars!
That's what stars look like.
Swirling blobs of soft light.

Look them up on YouTube. Or use binoculars.

Weird about that sun sound. Very mechanical.

It's like we are living in a terrarium. Or like being goldfish in a bowl. Overseen by robots. Such as "Metatron."

Nice NDE br0.