Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Story of how a woman used me for my pen (and never gave sex)

NormieHater

NormieHater

Banned
-
I was young and she sat next to me, by the way this isn't about the whore I talked about in the last thread, this is another one

Same story, seat assignments, I think this one was 6th grade

So I'm sitting next to this whore, this fucking slob, even though she didn't look like one, she's a SLOB BECAUSE I SAID SO.

Who am I to trust? I've been held at moppoint, I've had so many whore treatment and talks etc.

so she's a slob she sat next to me and of course she goes far away to sit because of a shitty excuse I didn't realize she just was like, "Might go sit with my friends" just doesn't care and the teacher just doesn't care except roll call so fuck that whore too

Anyway she went far away and I was SUCH A CUCK for lending her my pen, anybody have one, no I should've said fuck you whore fuck no but I had to cause it's weird it's like ladies first before you no fuck that

I was kinda angry because the whore used me for my pen but later that day I kissed that pen and started to lick it (I was just in grade 5) and the reward I mean she is a slut everyone knew it she's a whore so I basically never really talked to her because she was a cunt but on the test day I passed effortlessly (obviously) and the whore she asks me what I got etc. then my dick rose when she was about to kneel down I was just... and a teacher came in looked shocked I was like, "I'm not involved SHE'S THE SLUT"... I was she was a slut and not just this fake seduce bullshit

I hate girls that tease why is teasing considered sexy, teasing is not even giving sex just tempting someone, it's like swinging meat in front of a homeless person, teasing isn't pleasing, pleasing is hard core domination

I don't like seducing or teasing bitches because they get your hopes up

This is the story

Words cant describe how much I despise you and they never will.

I cant believe someone privileged like you is so entitled to validation that you have to kick those already fallen, I would kill for your average face and average height. Get off this forum. All you guys do is radicalize us more

Words cant describe how much I despise you and they never will.

I cant believe someone privileged like you is so entitled to validation that you have to kick those already fallen, I would kill for your average face and average height. Get off this forum. All you guys do is radicalize us more
When did I say I'm average face and average height? Wait for my next thread buddy, you have way more to learn about me

Youre pathetic. You act like incel stereotypes. Youd love to imagine we are entitled and retarded but we arent.

so the class slut wanted to suck your cock?

so the class slut wanted to suck your cock?
She didn't

She just leaned in and went away she wouldn't even sit near me why would she want anything to do with me

She just used me for my resources and I got nothing in return

Youre pathetic. You act like incel stereotypes. Youd love to imagine we are entitled and retarded but we arent.
He's probably either having a laugh or trying to produce fake and gay screenshot to spread lies about incels as a whole. I feel like this entire thread is bait.

whatever fuck you dog
Is this what I am to you and everyone else in normal society? A dog you can kick and look down on?

I hope people you hold dearly on will be affected by my rampage

IT will jerk off and cum while posting how you aren't owed sex for lending her a pen :feelshaha:

Is this what I am to you and everyone else in normal society? A dog you can kick and look down on?

I hope people you hold dearly on will be affected by my rampage
you're a cunt

she sat next to me and of course she goes far away to sit because of a shitty excuse I didn't realize she just was like, "Might go sit with my friends" just doesn't care and the teacher just doesn't care except roll call so fuck that whore too
:yes:

IT will jerk off and cum while posting how you aren't owed sex for lending her a pen :feelshaha:
So what was the reward? Me looking at her? That's the worst reward ever

Why does it always have to be me that's used, she can't ask her other 10 dogs AFTER SHE LEFT HER FUCKING SEAT EVERYONE'S LOOKING AT ME WHO HAS ONE and someone said he has one pointing at me

fuck that

I hate girls that tease why is teasing considered sexy, teasing is not even giving sex just tempting someone, it's like swinging meat in front of a homeless person, teasing isn't pleasing, pleasing is hard core domination

I don't like seducing or teasing bitches because they get your hopes up

This is the story

Your not supposed to expect anything in return for being nice and expecting anything in return for being nice just goes to show a failure of learning from mistakes if you choose to continue on with expecting anything in return.

The last part of this is based I mean approaching someone acting like you want to get with them when that person is Lonley is like waving meat in front of a homeless person and not giving it to the homeless person it’s fairly logical

Your not supposed to expect anything in return for being nice and expecting anything in return for being nice just goes to show a failure of learning from mistakes if you choose to continue on with expecting anything in return.

The last part of this is based I mean approaching someone acting like you want to get with them when that person is Lonley is like waving meat in front of a homeless person and not giving it to the homeless person it’s fairly logical
people were watching I had to do it bro

that bitch used me

thanks i think i just had a stroke