Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Story of a PSL God

He didn’t realize all he had to do was employ the Meeks method, share his mugshot to TMZ, and post TikToks/Instagram reels just looking at the camera, saying literally nothing, and he will become famous.

Last edited:
From Chad to Chud.

Brutal. :feelscry:

It's funny that Americans don't seem to understand Russian culture at all, Vasily was from a marginalized and poorcel family, law school in Russia is considered mostly trash, well his first movie was more than successful as it was an adaptation of a famous book, and for a while Vasily was very popular, but because of his poor social skills he quickly started to go crazy with fame, and I don't understand why you should emphasize his height when in Moscow every second man under 30 years old is about 190cm.

This is sad but it's an example that looks aren't everything. It's a lot by far but not everything, especially if you have severe mental issues, your looks doesn't really help you much at all.

This is sad but it's an example that looks aren't everything. It's a lot by far but not everything, especially if you have severe mental issues, your looks doesn't really help you much at all.
Having good looks while having mental issues is better than having mental issues and shit looks so keep coping

Most of us who have below average looks would sacrifice a lot just to look like this guy, no wonder why there is a lot of men wanting to get plastic surgery which entirely disproves your point already because if looks weren't everything, we wouldn't have those issues in the first place

Last edited:
Having good looks while having mental issues is better than having mental issues and shit looks so keep coping

Most of us who have below average looks would sacrifice a lot just to look like this guy, no wonder why there is a lot of men wanting to get plastic surgery which entirely disproves your point already because if looks weren't everything, we wouldn't have those issues in the first place
Then why did he get hospitalized or even tried to take his own life? Sound horrible to me and not like his looks helped him with his quality of life at all. There's no cope and no disproven point.

Obviously it's better be have good looks with mental issues than both of the bads. But the point is it doesn't improve your quality of life when you're severely ill.

Last edited:
I hope he kills himself.

especially if you have severe mental issues, your looks doesn't really help you much at all.
Projecting much?

There are no severe mental issues that will stop you from ascending with a good face. None. Unless you are literally a non-verbal giga autist but those cases are lost hope from the start.

Projecting much?

There are no severe mental issues that will stop you from ascending with a good face. None. Unless you are literally a non-verbal giga autist but those cases are lost hope from the start.
Having good looks would solve most of my mental problems to begin with

Life story of @THE TRUE DIGLET

I'm not watching a video to remind myself how much white chads lifemog me

He didn’t realize all he had to do was employ the Meeks method, share his mugshot to TMZ, and post TikToks/Instagram reels just looking at the camera, saying literally nothing, and he will become famous.