Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Story of a night when I kissed a college Stacy

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
Please read all of it

this fucking blonde Stacy was like 20 years old going to college and she was coming to our house and teasing me fucking everytime like the whore she was ,she was making my dick hard in a way I was feeling “weird” when she was with me she was a huge fucking cockteaser and she knew it

one day when I was in her bedroom I throwed her to her bed and kissed her ,then I ran to my house

This Stacy was my aunt :lul: and I was like 7 years old :cool: I am not a kissles virgin,I throwed a Stacy to her bed then kissed her forcefully ! She was in her early 20s

she was living next to us and was teasing a 7 year old kid all the time aka me ,she was telling she was a model and talking to me dirty when there was a sexual scene In tv :forcedsmile:

Maybe she was a pedo tho ,I think most people are in a natural way

You should report her for what she did

I didnt even know i existed at 7...

Damn incest :feelspuke:
Yeah sad it’s so common here
Middle Eastern moment. :feelskek:

How did you kissed her? Was it just a smooch on the lips?

And since she's your aunt, do you still see her (I know she's old by now).

pics of her please :feelsohh:

Please read all of it

this fucking blonde Stacy was like 20 years old going to college and she was coming to our house and teasing me fucking everytime like the whore she was ,she was making my dick hard in a way I was feeling “weird” when she was with me she was a huge fucking cockteaser and she knew it

one day when I was in her bedroom I throwed her to her bed and kissed her ,then I ran to my house

This Stacy was my aunt :lul: and I was like 7 years old :cool: I am not a kissles virgin,I throwed a Stacy to her bed then kissed her forcefully ! She was in her early 20s

she was living next to us and was teasing a 7 year old kid all the time aka me ,she was telling she was a model and talking to me dirty when there was a sexual scene In tv :forcedsmile:

Maybe she was a pedo tho ,I think most people are in a natural way
Dam i wish i was that lucky :feelsokman:

I didnt read but just by the tittle mog me to New-York to Shangaï.

I used to kiss a lot too around that age

Turkish foids are hot, tbh.
No they aren’t that much,the ones you see are the hot ones they show themselves cuz they are good looking ,more than half arent even that good

-
Can guys' dicks get hard at 7?- I don't think mine did at that age

(Maybe cuz I didn't have sexy aunt bahhhh)
It didn’t get hard but it felt veryweird while she was teasing me ,very very uneasy

Nice ogrecel moment. No idea where a 7yo finds the strength to throw a 20yo on a bed

that boy sturdy throwing ppl at 7 :feelskek:

she was coming to our house and teasing me fucking everytime
when she was with me she was a huge fucking cockteaser and she knew it
she was living next to us and was teasing a 7 year old kid all the time aka me
she was telling she was a model and talking to me dirty when there was a sexual scene In tv :forcedsmile:
OP you are not being specific enough, please include more particular examples of the types of things she said to you.

I realize you prob would not have memorized the exact wording but try to do a mock-up of approximately what type of things she would say and in what contexts.

You're being way too vague.

Does rape by a related Foid count as ascension :feelswhere:

I was too but i'm a brazilian. She was black, i was 3 she was like 7 i think, somenthing like this. It was when my dad leave home. She while my mom was at that girl dad's house pick me in the bed and i remember a strong smell of vagina when i was at that futon. My mother picked us up.

I was too but i'm a brazilian. She was black, i was 3 she was like 7 i think, somenthing like this. It was when my dad leave home. She while my mom was at that girl dad's house pick me in the bed and i remember a strong smell of vagina when i was at that futon. My mother picked us up.
Ewww

The only explanation is that his Stacy aunt threw herself to her bed. OP should have stayed there and she could have fucked him.
Yep she def did that she was a huge cockteaser

I remember I was like 8 and a family friend, who was a fat woman in her 30's or some shit , held me down and forced a kiss on me ON MY lips in like a playful manner. Looking back shit was weird. I'm not kissless either ;)

This experience in no way shape or form tRaUmATizeD mE like stupid foids say when shit like this happens to em lol

I remember I was like 8 and a family friend, who was a fat woman in her 30's or some shit , held me down and forced a kiss on me ON MY lips in like a playful manner. Looking back shit was weird. I'm not kissless either ;)

This experience in no way shape or form tRaUmATizeD mE like stupid foids say when shit like this happens to em lol
Yeah also female teachers were teasing the fuck out of me when I was better looking ,some wanted to kiss me ,some smooching my face and I touched one’s legs when she was wearing fishnets :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: stilljerk ofto That she was a Stacy and she just watched as I touched herbeautiful long legs

Once a British teacher showed me her tits indirectly :dab: